S-Type / S type R Supercharged V8 ( X200 ) 1999 - 2008 2001 - 2009
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Do you get pulled over a lot while driving the jag?

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 01:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Dear Pantomath

You mentioned that the passing grade for Mensa is 98% for each test. I find that hard to believe as some questions all answers are correct. It is an interpretation.

You also mentioned that the passing grade is 142. I know this is correct for England, that is where I took my tests. For Canada, which I think is your location and am assuming you took your test there, the passing grade is 130 or 132 depending on the test taken. Even as high as 163.

Now should you wish to prove your status how about you let us know your membership number so we can look you up?

let's not get started on spelling as there are, I think, seven versions of the English language that spell differently. Let's, instead, shoot for grammar.

As for a meaning of Pantomath.
Panto;
musical-comedy theatrical production

Math;
is the study of quantity, structure, space, and change.

Would that make Pantomath a comedy of errors?

Mark

Old 04-12-2010, 01:15 PM
Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

To try and return to a reasoned discussion and on topic, in the UK a police officer in uniform can stop any vehicle at any time without having a reason to do so beforehand

http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1988...pt7-pb1-l1g163

Any police officer can search a vehicle and its occupants if there reasonable suspicion (which includes smell) there are controlled drugs

http://www.statutelaw.gov.uk/content...filesize=12712

Put the two together, you need a uniformed officer to do the stop, but any officer can search.

Last edited by Delta66; 04-12-2010 at 01:18 PM.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:57 PM
Received 26 Likes on 13 Posts

This thread should be locked and Math boy should get a 30 day timeout.

Old 04-12-2010, 02:05 PM
Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Bull27
This thread should be locked and Math boy should get a 30 day timeout.
Why? I have already caught him out for being a hypocrite and proclaiming others ignorance whilst failing to realise his own. I managed to do that is with a lower IQ as well!!! Let the fun continue.

Old 04-12-2010, 02:13 PM
Veteran member
Received 194 Likes on 170 Posts

Oh I stayed out of this one for a while, but now I can't help myself...."Mr. Knowitall", from what I can gather I more than qualify for the Mensa organization. Based on your attitude I would never consider being part of that. Bottom line, if you like it or not, a police officer has all the tools at hand to get around any "you can't search my car" law you quote him. And remember, at that point the only way out is to resist and give him reason to kick your @ss, or get a lawyer and take him to court. Both ways you'll loose. Common sense, oh yea, forgot that is clouded by some "claimed" IQ! LOL.
The fact that you blatantly make claims to your own intelligence leads me to believe that you are just the opposite. Real easy to lay claim to things in as an anonymous user on the Internet.
Honestly, I would love to see you actually get pulled over..Hand shanking as you hand over your licence from the driver's seat of your Mom's AMC Pacer....
OK, that felt better....He He He

Bull, you crack me up! I wanted to quote but it would just take up too much space....

Last edited by JOsworth; 04-12-2010 at 02:16 PM.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:22 PM
Veteran member

Originally Posted by Delta66
Why? I have already caught him out for being a hypocrite and proclaiming others ignorance whilst failing to realise his own. I managed to do that is with a lower IQ as well!!! Let the fun continue.

Delta, where were you when we were having fun with our other bud, Daniel.....

Don't worry, the Mods will be around sooner or later to shut us down....But, it is a bit entertaining in the meantime...Ooops, did I type that out loud...

Old 04-12-2010, 02:32 PM
Received 6,330 Likes on 5,516 Posts

Does anyone else miss Daniel?

Old 04-12-2010, 02:33 PM

Ha, my comment was not aimed at any one but Pantoass. His nonsense responses and cocky attitude somewhat angers me, and I am in a rather good mood for a Monday. I know, I know, just dont read the thread you may say, but its like crack. You know its its not good for you but need to come back for more.

No Pantoass, I am not a crackhead if that's what your about to type as a response.

Old 04-12-2010, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by norri
Does anyone else miss Daniel?
Like a hole in the head.

Old 04-12-2010, 02:39 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4,380 Likes on 2,861 Posts

Perhaps Daniel and Pantomath were twins separated at birth....

Old 04-12-2010, 02:43 PM

I want in. Where's Daniel at? I'm pissed I wansn't involved in any of this guys threads.

Old 04-12-2010, 02:46 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4,380 Likes on 2,861 Posts

Daniel supposedly lived somewhere in Garner, North Carolina. Which is about 25 miles from my house. But he's long gone, Bull, so you're going to have to settle for f***ing with Pantomath....

Old 04-12-2010, 02:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gbdiver
You mentioned that the passing grade for Mensa is 98% for each test. I find that hard to believe as some questions all answers are correct. It is an interpretation.

You also mentioned that the passing grade is 142. I know this is correct for England, that is where I took my tests. For Canada, which I think is your location and am assuming you took your test there, the passing grade is 130 or 132 depending on the test taken. Even as high as 163.

Now should you wish to prove your status how about you let us know your membership number so we can look you up?

let's not get started on spelling as there are, I think, seven versions of the English language that spell differently. Let's, instead, shoot for grammar.

As for a meaning of Pantomath.
Panto;
musical-comedy theatrical production

Math;
is the study of quantity, structure, space, and change.

Would that make Pantomath a comedy of errors?

Mark
What the hell are you talking about? When did I say the passing is at 142? I said 'I SCORED 142.' Never did I say the passing grade is 142. The passing grade is different in different countries, but the foundation is at 98% or higher.
I know people who have scored higher then 142, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Pantomath is someone whos knowledge branches into every field, like a polymath. Where you getting a comedy from?

All you did was do a google of 'mensa requirement' and are just copying and pasting the information on the site. Are you trying to make me laugh? And what are you talking about 'it depends what test you take'? There is only 1 type of test you take, you are just saying 'it depends what type you take' because you seen that there are like 6 different named tests on the site which you have no clue of what they mean. I don't have a problem with you, let me straighten this fool search.

Last edited by Pantomath; 04-12-2010 at 03:05 PM.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by searanch
Now ya want to argue with Wikipedia. I have three citizenships. British, Canadian and American. Born in the UK to English mother and Canadian father which provides me British & Canadian citizenship. I am a naturalized US citizen having lived in the United States from 1977 to 2006 and married to a US citizen. And yes, I have three passports but I don't think Mensa gives a sh*t.

Do us all a favor and stop trying to suck all the oxygen out of the room. You offer nothing of any value Mensass...

Thats horse ****, you fully stood on the basis of american, you said and were going by america. This entire thread is an argument of you thinking that american (usa) laws coincide with canadian laws which they dont.

You are caught with your pants down and now your trying to weave your way out of it. Little college boy why do you mess with His Expertise?

Old 04-12-2010, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Pantomath
What the hell are you talking about? When did I say the passing is at 142? I said 'I SCORED 142.' Never did I say the passing grade is 142. The passing grade is different in different countries, but the foundation is at 98% or higher.
I know people who have scored higher then 142, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Pantomath is someone knows knowledge branches into every field, like a polymath. Where you getting a comedy from?
Dear comedy of errors,

I stand corrected sir and apologize for my mishap.

Actually Sir, I do know what I am talking about.

See the bold type, incorrect use of the word.

Can you tell me a reputable source for Pantomath please?

Old 04-12-2010, 03:16 PM

All you did was do a google of 'mensa requirement' and are just copying and pasting the information on the site. Are you trying to make me laugh? And what are you talking about 'it depends what test you take'? There is only 1 type of test you take, you are just saying 'it depends what type you take' because you seen that there are like 6 different named tests on the site which you have no clue of what they mean. I don't have a problem with you, let me straighten this fool search.
Actually I went to the Canadian Mensa website. England has a different test from America and I thought I had better look at the Canadian version. (http://www.mensacanada.org/home.htm) and see what they have to say regarding requirements.

Now Sir, would you care to inform us of your membership number?

I have not insulted you nor questioned your intelligence. Please refrain from insulting me.

Old 04-12-2010, 03:18 PM

delta you havn't caught me being a hypocrite for anything.

all i said is that most cops are crooked. The basis of this argument is this fool thinks police in canada can randomly ask you to get out of your car, and search your car without your consent. Maybe thats the laws in uk but thats not how it works in canada.

delta you need to really relax.

Old 04-12-2010, 03:28 PM

delta you havn't caught me being a hypocrite for anything.

all i said is that most cops are crooked. The basis of this argument is this fool thinks police in canada can randomly ask you to get out of your car, and search your car without your consent. Maybe thats the laws in uk but thats not how it works in canada.

delta you need to really relax.

Your basis for stating "most cops are crooked"? Personal experience perhaps? Please cite your sources.

Again could you refrain from insulting people please?

Old 04-12-2010, 03:32 PM
Veteran member

Originally Posted by Bull27
I want in. Where's Daniel at? I'm pissed I wansn't involved in any of this guys threads.
Bull, It was hilarious at times....He kept telling everyone how to fix their cars with Home Depot weatherstrip and silicone.... I think his user name was spelled, "danielsatur".... Search it sometime...It's even worth the re-read...

Old 04-12-2010, 03:36 PM

If we ignore him will the troll go away?

Quick Reply: Do you get pulled over a lot while driving the jag?