inside wood trim 2005 S sport pkg

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 06:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ill trade you my interior for yours

Old 12-10-2012, 07:46 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default wood trim

I dont know anything about the Jaguar I just liked the look and bought one . I have been driveing cadillacs eldoradoes sts etc and wanted something different . I swap cars often I get tired of them . I wanted to buy one with the wood in it and could not find one with the low miles or color I whated or I wanted to pay .. this came up and it was 3,500 below KKB book . now being its all black the metel is not high polished it all seems drab to me so I wish to change it ,I may not like the wood either who knows that the price you pay when you change things .. I drive a V-Rod I changed the widshield for a different one and desided it was not for me and put the one I had back on .. whay should I put up with something I do not like ????? I am not destroying the car I can always change it back if I wish . It is not a rare car it just a 2005 Jag S type with the sports package . that includes different wheels 18 in and silver dash and R trim out side plus the R ride ( hard) but it handles great just like my eldorado ETC did and it rod harder then the ELS one . I am not sure what I will do with the trim when I take it off.I may sale it if I like the wood or keep it and sale it with the car .I already bought the wood sorry I may have taken you up on it .. you change things to your tast or we would all be the same . we personalize things we like for our tast that simple . thanks for all the replys . its a live and learn world Bob

Old 12-16-2012, 05:24 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just a update I just finished changing the dash trim and ashtray and shifter to the wood trim and I think its much nicer now then with the carbin fiber or brushed metal look . I will finish the doors this week , the air bag was easy the ashtray was the hardest . I had to take the trim off around the radio and shifter. that was hard getting back on of I had to do that again I would have just rolled it back then take it all the way off . I have the trim out of a 2007 S type its very nice it bakes up the all black better the what I had .

Old 12-16-2012, 08:49 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,702 Likes on 1,211 Posts

Originally Posted by yo_odie
just a update I just finished changing the dash trim and ashtray and shifter to the wood trim and I think its much nicer now then with the carbin fiber or brushed metal look . I will finish the doors this week , the air bag was easy the ashtray was the hardest . I had to take the trim off around the radio and shifter. that was hard getting back on of I had to do that again I would have just rolled it back then take it all the way off . I have the trim out of a 2007 S type its very nice it bakes up the all black better the what I had .