Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

looking at an S-Type R

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 12:05 PM
Veteran Member
Received 55 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by MyBlackCat
The exterior has less to do with the heat inside the car than the interior.
I make sure when I buy a black vehicle that the interior is a light color,would never have a black interior in Texas.in Maine yes,Texas no.
I know color has heat absorbtion and leather can burn,keep the sunshade handy at all times.I have a remote stater in my expedition and it is great to pre cool or warm the vehicle even with a 1 minute pre start before entering. I would love one in the STR but afraid about messing with electrical components.
i have a very good friend of mine, who has been doing remote starters for damn near as long as me. (20+ years) and he is in your area. Between me and him, we damn near supply a nationwide technical support base for installers. Im sure he can do your STR....(cause i did mine already ) Let me know if you want it done, ill put you 2 in touch with each other

ohhhh by the way, i used my green valet key for the transponder overide, no matter what ANYONE tells you about it, use the valet key. Trust me on this one.

Last edited by phd12volt; 08-14-2009 at 12:09 PM.
Old 08-14-2009, 01:20 PM
Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by phd12volt
i have a very good friend of mine, who has been doing remote starters for damn near as long as me. (20+ years) and he is in your area. Between me and him, we damn near supply a nationwide technical support base for installers. Im sure he can do your STR....(cause i did mine already ) Let me know if you want it done, ill put you 2 in touch with each other

ohhhh by the way, i used my green valet key for the transponder overide, no matter what ANYONE tells you about it, use the valet key. Trust me on this one.
Jason this sounds good to me.
Can you pm me his name and phone number and I will call him to ask some questions and get a price.
Thanks.

Old 08-14-2009, 01:58 PM
Veteran Member
Received 55 Likes on 42 Posts

i have left him a message, ill PM you the details in a little bit. For some odd reason, my boss asked me if i could actually do some work today........... go figure!