S-Type / S type R Supercharged V8 ( X200 ) 1999 - 2008 2001 - 2009
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

IT MAYBE OFFICIAL I MIGHT SELL MY S-TYPE R TO GO BACK TO A BENZ SORRY

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 02:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ITS OFFICIAL IM SELLING MY S-TYPE R GOING BACK TO A BENZ SORRY

Ok pal, I am now kind of tired of your 'official' this and 'official' that...
You dont like STR anymore and that is fine but please dont use this site to try sell us stories of Benz being better performance car just because you cannot change the BULB?!?[>:]
Maybe that's true but I dont care, I'll find out that probably when damn bulb goes out..But still many people would never claim "best car ever - period" (as you did) and then suddenly go 180 degrees back (what ever that place is).
I can just wish you well with realy superb machines like Benz.
Good Luck frombenz2jag or should we say frombenz2jagbacktobenz -

Old 01-10-2008, 02:19 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The thrill is gone.
That's funny, Now that the headlights are bad the Benz is a much better performer than the Jag.
I believe that your first post was how much better the STR performed than the Benz!
Sorry to see your going back. How about back2benz?

Old 01-10-2008, 06:45 PM
Veteran Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

I looked at a C32, no camparison to the R. What a cheap @ss interior and plus the C is a girls car except for the AMG of course, same thing as the 3 series unless you get the M. Who cares if its slightly faster. 90%+ of the people that buy any of these cars never push them even 2/3 of the way to their limit and prob dont even know how. Both are the entry level models mostly bought by people who just want to say "I have a BMW" etc. The S type R competes with the older M5s and E55s both of which Ive driven and the C32,C55,E500,CL500,SL500. The R will also beat the M5 E49 in a drag race ( auto vs manual, better launching), and the W210 E55 because of its less power. I had a 540 M sport, driven 545s plenty. Plus the R kills all of them in exclsitivity. Can you tell ive played with all them a lot? lol

Old 01-10-2008, 08:02 PM

Look at it this way, you got a steal on that Jag. So buck up and pay to have the headlights replaced. You will still have an awesome car at a great deal.

Old 01-10-2008, 09:03 PM
Received 86 Likes on 54 Posts

With your attitude toward Jag and the other members of this forum why would anyone want to help you? You reap what you sew brother.

Select does not cover headlamps. Good luck with the Benz.

Old 01-10-2008, 10:11 PM
Veteran Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Another little hilarious post by Benz. He said I'm selling you guys my car, you can get it for a great price with a free set of snow tires and only one minor issue in the headlights to fix, btu it's no where near as good as this mercedes I can pick up for less money.

Great Sales Pitch Man, AMAZING.

Old 01-10-2008, 10:24 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,007 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Name:  T15ESSJAG5.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  6.3 KBName:  X6JYMSAAB5.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  6.1 KBName:  AudiX6JYM-2.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  6.4 KB

Frombenz.........first of all let me say that I don't want to be unkind, but at present I have blood dripping from my mouth as a result of biting my tongue.

Please, please, please do as your topic title suggests for everyones sanity, mines, yours and all members who have read / replied numerous times to your many and repeated posts.

Good luck with the sale and your new MB

Jim

Old 01-10-2008, 10:25 PM
Veteran Member

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old 01-11-2008, 12:29 AM

This guy's credibility seems a bit shady, to say the least. Buy an STR, headlights don't work the way they should, dealer won't cover it, so you sell it. This all within 30 days?

Maybe it's just me, but I smell BS. And it stinks...[:'(]

Old 01-11-2008, 02:30 AM

I took mine to the dealer where I bought it from (that's the first problem with wholesale, no dealer) when I first noticed that they were aiming low and they aimed them up. They did not self adjust and I didn't care. But I didn't demand that they replace everything from the lens back either. They are not covered. If I bragged about getting a STR for 16500.00 so many times I would just pay to get them fixed and not replaced and be happy that I still saved 10 grand.
I guess after all of your BI POLAR posts we are all supposed to all get together and help just because NOW your going to keep it for a few more months. God forbid if anything else goes wrong with the car before you sell it!! All the GIGANTIC POST TOPICS WILL START ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!! If you can't take the heat get out of the Jag but you have to use a little finesse with these dealers and don't demand and then get pissed off. Besides real Jag. owners expect a little trouble hear and there that's what makes us special. Never posted any complaints on the Bennnnnnnnzzzzzzzzzzzzz forum? If not then why would you take a car that is so perfect and change makers? The Jaguars have more personality then any other in my opinion. This is my 3rd jaguar and if I like them then why would I buy something else? Sorry for all the flack that your getting over this but we just hate to see anyone diss. our Cars.

Old 01-11-2008, 02:50 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I always wondered what all the capital type posts were like in this area. After reading this thread and what he paid for the car you should just eat it and fix the lights. Hell you bought it wholesale just have one of your mechanic guys, like I do go out and fix the damn thing. Plus if it doesnt work like you want it too threaten to fire him and have him stay overtime till he fixes the problem.

Then maybe take a chill pill too much anger here!!!!!

Old 01-11-2008, 01:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

maybe im missing something i have an 03 s type r and had the headlamp aiming problem I took it to the dealer and it was fixed no questions no bill.

Old 01-11-2008, 02:27 PM

I think that there are some people out there that think a warrenty gives them the right to go back into the parts department and pick out what they want and the dealer is just supposed to say ok and install them. If that doesn't happen then the warranty sucks. Them there are the normal people who just want the issue resolved and the dealer will work with them. My headlights just needed aiming and they did that without question and said try it and if I had a problem just bring it back. Don,t get me wrong, I have had issues with the warranty and service but we usually work it out!

Quick Reply: IT MAYBE OFFICIAL I MIGHT SELL MY S-TYPE R TO GO BACK TO A BENZ SORRY