S-Type / S type R Supercharged V8 ( X200 ) 1999 - 2008 2001 - 2009
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Wrecked 2005 STYPE R

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2011, 10:08 AM
Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts

It is very hard to see on these photos but it doesn't look too bad.

these two doors can be fixed easily as is the rear fender.

to pull the fender out and repair the doors shouldn't cost more than 1500 USD.
taillight 150 USD on Ebay
assuming front bumper is just dirty
New oil cooler as your is punched or oil punched oil pan 200 USD

With a bit of luck you could be on the road for 2000 USD

Old 07-11-2011, 06:37 AM
Veteran Member
Received 128 Likes on 122 Posts

Originally Posted by phd12volt
nothing yet, i have 2 grand cash ill give him. i have a flat bed on standby, and i cleaned out the garage already. it will be my winter project.
Cool - let's hope he takes you up on it. I'd be down for some shop time giving you a hand this winter. I have a slightly bent right front wheel so I'm trying to track down either a complete set or just 1 Zeus for the front, that's my interest in the wheels.

Old 07-12-2011, 05:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

chris that sounds like a really goood offer right now considering that its prob just going to continue to rust and rust since i wont prob do nothing with it anyways.... would you be able to give me your email address? ill email you and then maybe we could exchange phone numbers in email and talk about it more k?
im not too sure what im doing with it right now. but im willing to talk more with you..
remember that was just a rough estimate of the damage. i could possibly have you come down to take a look at it.. ill let you know.
also did anyone have an answer on the supercharge? if i was to take apart the supercharger, would it be worth anything at all ? those things are pretty durable im sure it would sell.

Old 07-12-2011, 05:50 PM

you were on mtv pimp my rides? when and what car? also thats funny cause i thought about calling them up and seeing if they could pimp mine out... i know its a long shot.. but was a good thought. How does that work anyways? how do they choose who to pimp out?

Old 07-12-2011, 08:16 PM
Veteran Member

Originally Posted by RuinedJAG
chris that sounds like a really goood offer right now considering that its prob just going to continue to rust and rust since i wont prob do nothing with it anyways.... would you be able to give me your email address? ill email you and then maybe we could exchange phone numbers in email and talk about it more k?
im not too sure what im doing with it right now. but im willing to talk more with you..
remember that was just a rough estimate of the damage. i could possibly have you come down to take a look at it.. ill let you know.
also did anyone have an answer on the supercharge? if i was to take apart the supercharger, would it be worth anything at all ? those things are pretty durable im sure it would sell.
I think you are referring to Jason (phd12volt) - he offered to buy the whole car. Selling the blower would be something you would consider if you were parting it out, but not selling it whole. You could get a few hundred maybe for it. Just a guess.

Old 07-12-2011, 08:55 PM
Received 43 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by phd12volt
nothing yet, i have 2 grand cash ill give him. i have a flat bed on standby, and i cleaned out the garage already. it will be my winter project.

The title question wasn't answered unless I missed something. That is a big deal.

Old 07-12-2011, 11:33 PM
Veteran Member
Received 55 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by RuinedJAG
you were on mtv pimp my rides? when and what car? also thats funny cause i thought about calling them up and seeing if they could pimp mine out... i know its a long shot.. but was a good thought. How does that work anyways? how do they choose who to pimp out?
i did 30 episodes. Basically all the cars at G.A.S. i had a hand in building. (some of them i re did the complete electrical system by hand, and yes i made my own wiring harnesses and my own relay networks.)we stopped filming in 2007 just so you know. If you want to see what i do now click here: www.encoreautomotivesystems.com or www.autopageusa.com I currently am doing technical support, training, and product developtment. My background is wiring and electrical work.

anyway, i still am waiting for the title answer also. my personal email is phd12volt@gmail.com

feel free to email the answers if need be.

If anything, if you dont want it to sit outside and rust, i can at least put it inside a building for you. Then i will invite my crew over for a "lets see how bad this car really is" party. If you saw some of the vehicles in the shop right now, and what they used to look like, it would make more sense. HOWEVER, even though this vehicle is quite alot newer than the shop cars.

Last edited by phd12volt; 07-12-2011 at 11:36 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 08:16 AM
Veteran Member

What a great gesture Jason - RuinedJag you should seriously start a dialogue with Jason on the issues regarding the car, this kind of offer doesn't grow on trees.

Old 03-06-2012, 06:48 PM

hey PHDvolt... I called your number. Someone else answered. Did you change numbers?
Can you send me a email with your new number at track2006_400meters@yahoo.com

Wanted to know if you wanted to come down and take a look at the car.....

Old 03-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Veteran Member
Received 55 Likes on 42 Posts

I dont have the room now. Sorry. Got a 65 Nova, 88 vette, 68 GTO, and a 67 Chevelle, and a partridge in a pear tree all in the shop right now. Oh ans a golf cart. too many projects too little time.

Did you get the title yet? That may sway someone who wants it also.

Old 03-09-2012, 06:19 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I just read the guys post and he said "i dont have much money right now" and then the next sentence he says "i wanna part it out" then he says "i wanna get it running" then he has no licence?

WTF ... this guy just said 3 different things he wants to do with his car!...
1- Sell it
2- part it out
3- buy some door/parts
4- hes on broke status
5- he got no licence
6- get it running

so hmm he wants to part it out to get some money, then buy parts to get it running with the money he made from selling the parts? which he stated he has no money to buy these parts hahahahahahaha

its gonna cost a gripp of money to fix this car back up then to try and make a profit afterwards? thats gonna be hard it will probably cost more to fix it back to good condition then what it would cost to sell it...plus he stated that the car has been sitting OUTSIDE rusting? let alone the condition of the interior all dried up and cracking leather...his car is TOTALED...sell it as is u are better off than dealing with the headache to restore it plus the time it would take to put it all back together....

Last edited by Brizco88; 03-09-2012 at 06:28 AM. Reason: typo*
Old 03-09-2012, 01:17 PM
Received 57 Likes on 40 Posts

Hi
i have all the body parts for a 03 stype,but i am in the uk,
Dave.

Old 03-10-2012, 12:00 PM
Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

That thing is totalled. Why waste the money and effort when you can buy a unwrecked s type r for cheap.