S-Type / S type R Supercharged V8 ( X200 ) 1999 - 2008 2001 - 2009
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Right front side blinkers/side panel light not working

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2017, 04:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Right front side blinkers/side panel light not working

Just became a member today. My mail carrier referred me to you the Jaguar Form. He is a retired Marine and works for the post office. Opps, my bad.... Once a Marine, ALWAYS a Marine and never retired Marine. He's an electrician by trade, and ask if he can help with the problem not knowing what was going on. We have a 2003 Jaguar S-TYPE V8, and the front right blinker, the little light at is next to it ( White bulb ), and the light on the right side fender do not work. On the dash it reads the front RH indicator, and Right side repeater lights or not working. I changed All 3 bulbs alone with new connectors. The Marine ran test on all the contours that is associated with the bulbs and they all checked out good. So we also checked all the connections underneath the driver side and those are so good. Has anyone had this problem before please help . Thank you. The Porterfamily.

Last edited by GGG; 07-31-2017 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Emphasise Model & Year
Old 07-31-2017, 05:39 PM
GGG
Received 16,852 Likes on 12,186 Posts

Originally Posted by Porterfamily
Just became a member today. .....
Welcome to the forum Porterfamily,

I've moved this question from New Member Area - Intro a MUST to S-Type forum as you've already posted it as a separate Intro. Members here with the same model will be able to help.

Graham