S-Type / S type R Supercharged V8 ( X200 ) 1999 - 2008 2001 - 2009
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Waterless Coolant

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2014, 12:18 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OE does not leave much of a trace but this ploy really will leave a mark. But hey I only work were it's made we make it all. POAT , H-OAT, N-OAT , OAT and conventional. I'm not going to start a war on coolant/antifreeze. But do your research. We are the biggest distributor of Antifreeze in Colorado we are well known in the auto industry and diesel . We have over 600 customers we do all the school districts and cities were also in Cheyenne Wyoming. We service the mountain range and all the way to Trinidad colorado.we attend All ASTM meeting were all the big boys are 2.

We also ship out to KC

Old 08-09-2014, 12:37 PM

FYI a lot of antifreeze have nitrites and molybdates in them. The POAT does not have any of that.

Do you know fleetgard antifreeze is all ready making POAT antifreeze for there heavy duty trucks a lot of the newer cars are 2.

This antifreeze is new to the market it's
may be 3 years old So a lot of you guys might not know much about it.

But again I'm not telling anybody what to use. Use what you want.

And I know this antifreeze is better than OE. It Will last 10years or 750,000 miles as OE or DEX-COOL will last 5 years or 150,000 miles.

All have a great day if you want to try it just PM and if in the metro Denver area I can get some to you for free you just have to pick it up or I can meet you somewhere to try it. only because I like this form here and I'll do it for other jaguar owner.

Thanks for letting me put my 2 cents in this blog .

All have a great day.

Old 08-09-2014, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by JagV8
OE coolant leaves an obvious trace if there's a leak, too.

You're flogging a dead horse with this weird unnecessary coolant.
http://toxguard.com/products/

Look up this link hope it helps you understand a little better

Old 08-09-2014, 01:20 PM

We use blend tech for are additives.

Old 08-09-2014, 03:29 PM
Received 2,263 Likes on 1,845 Posts

Originally Posted by rickyrich007
$4 at Wal-Mart 100% you are not getting OEM product all shops use different vendors and none carry OEM product especially jaguar brand.
Jaguar does not manufacturer coolant, they re-label product from a mainstream coolant manufacturer and sell it at whatever price they choose. The market will apparently support $30.

Walmart's coolant is the same stuff made by the same mainstream manufacturer with their own house brand label and is priced accordingly.

If you're in 'the business' you should know that.

Again, please tell us why your coolant is better than OEM spec.

Old 08-09-2014, 06:37 PM

Look at the links

Old 08-09-2014, 06:38 PM

Poly Organic Antifreeze( Nitrite, Amine,Phosphate, Silicate* Free)

Old 08-09-2014, 06:40 PM

Plus did you read any of my post.

Old 08-09-2014, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Mikey

Jaguar does not manufacturer coolant, they re-label product from a mainstream coolant manufacturer and sell it at whatever price they choose. The market will apparently support $30.

Walmart's coolant is the same stuff made by the same mainstream manufacturer with their own house brand label and is priced accordingly.

If you're in 'the business' you should know that.

Again, please tell us why your coolant is better than OEM spec.
Again ready my post and do some research. I put up some web links to explain the difference in type of antifreeze.

But like I said I'm not telling you what to use in your car I'm giving you something better then OE / DEX -COOL

Old 08-09-2014, 06:50 PM

I use it on both my jaguars one is s type and the other a STR ,my Ford expedition and my Oldsmobile. Never any issues with the cooling system or over heating for over 3 years when I started using it.
It's made to last 10 years and 750,000 miles OE made to last 3 years 150,000 miles .

Old 08-09-2014, 07:55 PM

http://www.engine-performance-online...il-antifreeze/

http://www.cleanandgreen.com/poly.cfm

There's many more web site that u can find Just search Poly organic antifreeze.

Old 08-10-2014, 09:17 AM
Veteran Member
Received 2,438 Likes on 1,915 Posts

The later S Type use Dex-Cool so it's cheap and just about everywhere.

Yes you don't need the DOT 5.1 Brake fluid but some people like to use better stuff even if it's not needed. I do that with Mobil 1. Just because I want to use synthetic oil.

Old 08-10-2014, 09:20 AM

$43.90 a US gallon!

No thanks.

Old 08-10-2014, 09:27 AM
Veteran Member
Received 2,438 Likes on 1,915 Posts

Wow! Now that's some premium coolant right there!!

Last edited by clubairth1; 08-10-2014 at 10:14 AM.
Old 08-10-2014, 11:41 AM

$43.90 a US gallon!

No thanks.
Well I told I can get you some for free and we sell for $8 but you said $30 for OEM was a good deal by now 45 For a way better antifreeze is to much boy better stick with Wal-Mart because the way you sound is your cheap.

Any how I'm done with you. Bye enjoy your day.

Old 08-10-2014, 05:13 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4,548 Likes on 3,957 Posts

I use it on both my jaguars one is s type and the other a STR ,my Ford expedition and my Oldsmobile. Never any issues with the cooling system or over heating for over 3 years when I started using it.
It's made to last 10 years and 750,000 miles OE made to last 3 years 150,000 miles .
Mine's had OE-equivalent for over 5 years and is fine. Does my 5 trump your 3, well by your logic yes. Except the OE is made to last 10 isn't it...

Seems to me you're pushing a "fix" for a non-existent problem. I could as easily use snake oil.

Last edited by JagV8; 08-10-2014 at 05:16 PM.
Old 08-10-2014, 05:59 PM

Seems to me you're pushing a "fix" for a non-existent problem. I could as easily use snake oil.
That's what these threads always come down to- promotion of a product that fixes non-existant problems. Neither the Evans coolant or this other stuff addresses the OP's (pab) issue.

Old 08-10-2014, 07:56 PM

That's what these threads always come down to- promotion of a product that fixes non-existant problems. Neither the Evans coolant or this other stuff addresses the OP's (pab) issue.
The newest and longest lasting formula of* antifreeze to be developed. Our Blend Tech NN-80 formula is similar to and compatible with other non-nitrite coolants.* This Heavy-Duty product has a 750,000 mile recommended change interval.* Fleetguard™, John Deere™ and Navistar™ have moved to non-nitrite Heavy Duty Coolants as factory fill. FORD™ has added a non-nitrite to their line of coolants as well.

Old 08-10-2014, 09:47 PM

Mine's had OE-equivalent for over 5 years and is fine. Does my 5 trump your 3, well by your logic yes. Except the OE is made to last 10 isn't it...

A major advantage of this type of antifreeze is that it provides total cooling system protection for 600,000 on-road miles without the use of additive-containing coolant filters or supplemental coolant additives (SCA's). The addition of an extender at 300,000 miles is the only maintenance required, although, it is recommended that a sample of the coolant be inspected quarterly to detect any problems such as significant color change, pH change, phase separation, precipitation, cloudiness, or obvious contamination. This inspection should be in addition to the parameters that are normally checked in a routine or scheduled maintenance program.

Super U.E.L all-organic/poly-organic acid formulation has several other advantages. It is compatible with all types of coolant technologies including conventional inorganic acid salt formulations, straight organic acid (OAT) formulations, hybrid organic acid formulations (HOAT), nitrited HOAT formulations (NOAT) and other poly-organic acid formulations. Additionally, Super U.E.L. has a low reactivity which makes it less sensitive to contaminants such as motor oil, hard water compounds and other coolants. In fact, it can be mixed with other coolants in any proportion without adverse effects on corrosion protection

Super U.E.L. is suitable for passenger cars, vans, SUVs, light trucks, heavy-duty fleet vehicles and many off-road applications such as stationary engine cooling systems. It will provide superior corrosion protection for all cooling system metals, including aluminum, steel, cast iron, copper, brass and solder

Old 08-10-2014, 09:48 PM

A major advantage of this type of antifreeze is that it provides total cooling system protection for 600,000 on-road miles without the use of additive-containing coolant filters or supplemental coolant additives (SCA's). The addition of an extender at 300,000 miles is the only maintenance required, although, it is recommended that a sample of the coolant be inspected quarterly to detect any problems such as significant color change, pH change, phase separation, precipitation, cloudiness, or obvious contamination. This inspection should be in addition to the parameters that are normally checked in a routine or scheduled maintenance program.

Super U.E.L all-organic/poly-organic acid formulation has several other advantages. It is compatible with all types of coolant technologies including conventional inorganic acid salt formulations, straight organic acid (OAT) formulations, hybrid organic acid formulations (HOAT), nitrited HOAT formulations (NOAT) and other poly-organic acid formulations. Additionally, Super U.E.L. has a low reactivity which makes it less sensitive to contaminants such as motor oil, hard water compounds and other coolants. In fact, it can be mixed with other coolants in any proportion without adverse effects on corrosion protection

Super U.E.L. is suitable for passenger cars, vans, SUVs, light trucks, heavy-duty fleet vehicles and many off-road applications such as stationary engine cooling systems. It will provide superior corrosion protection for all cooling system metals, including aluminum, steel, cast iron, copper, brass and solder
Now tell me OEM can do that.
No it can not .

Quick Reply: Waterless Coolant