XJ XJ8 / XJR ( X308 ) 1997 - 2003

The murder of jaguars IN THE HOOD

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2017, 10:58 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default The murder of jaguars IN THE HOOD

we have seen many jaguar deaths this year the hurricanes in Texas and the Florida with the floods and the ice on Europe and some chop shops in Mexico and Africa but the worst of them is the teens and there stupid rims. Last week me and my grandpa and his brother went to a fast food place for breakfast and over in parking lot was 2 black jags s type, and some xj( couldn't identify the to body kit on massive silver spinners or lowrider as well as Simi truck swans along with some buicks this is a real problem and you should be over the mental age of 2 to own a car and over the age of 30 to own a jaguar.

Like this but more crome and spinners

Old 11-24-2017, 11:01 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,021 Likes on 741 Posts

Indeed it's a pandemic lol.

Old 11-24-2017, 11:02 PM

When I say couldn't tell what model it was insert (what generation it was)

Old 11-24-2017, 11:03 PM

I think it due to the depritiation but a cure us not know at this time

Old 11-25-2017, 07:05 AM
Veteran Member
Received 1,807 Likes on 1,324 Posts

The biggest issue is you have style in order to know style and when you don't have style ...you get that!

Old 11-25-2017, 07:51 AM
Received 131 Likes on 89 Posts

That must really help the handling going around a corner!

Old 11-25-2017, 04:12 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,121 Likes on 704 Posts

Originally Posted by Jaguarstyper
you should be over the mental age of 2 to own a car
I've often suspected that wagon wheel fad stemmed from the kinds of toy cars that infants and toddlers played with. They had to make the wheels oversized out of proportion to the rest of the toy car so that if one wheel broke off, the infant or toddler couldn't swallow it. To put such ridiculous wheels on a real car must be a subconscious cry for mental help, a wish to return to a time when mom and dad provided for everything and all you had to do was play and suck on your toys.

Old 11-25-2017, 04:47 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,807 Likes on 1,324 Posts

Originally Posted by pdupler
I've often suspected that wagon wheel fad stemmed from the kinds of toy cars that infants and toddlers played with. They had to make the wheels oversized out of proportion to the rest of the toy car so that if one wheel broke off, the infant or toddler couldn't swallow it. To put such ridiculous wheels on a real car must be a subconscious cry for mental help, a wish to return to a time when mom and dad provided for everything and all you had to do was play and suck on your toys.
OMG, yeah...

Old 11-26-2017, 12:20 AM
Received 324 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by pdupler
:icon_vp :

Old 11-26-2017, 03:38 AM
Veteran Member
Received 254 Likes on 190 Posts

[QUOTE=Jaguarstyper;1798590]we have seen many jaguar deaths this year the hurricanes in Texas and the Florida with the floods and the ice on Europe and some chop shops in Mexico and Africa but the worst of them is the teens and there stupid rims. Last week me and my grandpa and his brother went to a fast food place for breakfast and over in parking lot was 2 black jags s type, and some xj( couldn't identify the to body kit on massive silver spinners or lowrider as well as Simi truck swans along with some buicks this is a real problem and you should be over the mental age of 2 to own a car and over the age of 30 to own a jaguar. ..>>>>>>

That sort of mindless s**t won't get you passed registration here!

Old 11-26-2017, 06:26 PM
Veteran Member
Received 918 Likes on 561 Posts

I've known ace to mean asexual. That image definitely is of a car that inspires absolutely no consideration of sex.

Old 11-26-2017, 09:30 PM
Received 104 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by Jaguarstyper
we have seen many jaguar deaths this year the hurricanes in Texas and the Florida with the floods and the ice on Europe and some chop shops in Mexico and Africa but the worst of them is the teens and there stupid rims.
Quite ironic that the only Jags that survived the floods were the "donks" with gigantic wheels, no?