Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for a XKR convertible in Canada

Wanted

2007 - 2013 Jaguar XKR

07-17-2024, 08:25 PM | Replies: 1 | Views: 210

• Price
    $20,000 - $35,000
  • Location Belleville, ON, K8N 4Z, Canada
  • Condition Used
  • Vehicle Type Convertible
Description:

I am looking for a convertible XKR to replace my 2002 XK8.
Ideally a 2009, blue exterior with an ivory interior. 
I am in south eastern Ontario but will travel for the right car. 

Old Today, 12:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 XKR Convertible

gebellofo,

I live near Boise Idaho in the USA. I have a 2008 XKR Convertible. It only has 59,400 original miles. It is a blue exterior, blue top and caramel brown interior. I recently put new tires (less then 100 miles on tires), and a new battery. Also, it has a custom steering wheel (increased grip diameter for better control and the leather in the grip area was covered with material that matches the burl wood pattern material on the console. I also had all the leather interior cleaned and treated. In addition, I had the tiny rock chips on the front cowl professionally repaired and the entire exterior treated with ceramic coating. The exterior of the convertible top was also treated.

The car is very nice. A little bit of wear in the driver seat, which I had recolored and sealed. There are also a few very minor imperfections in the wheel paint which have been smoothed out and recoated.

The car has always been garaged as well as covered in the garage. It has been very well maintained. Only an average of 3600 miles per year have been put on the car since purchased.

I'm asking 25k USD. Let me know if you have interest.