Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jaguar F-Type S Six-Speed

For Sale

2017 Jaguar F-Type

08-01-2024, 06:19 AM | Replies: 11 | Views: 173
  • 2017 Jaguar F-Type - Jaguar F-Type S Six-Speed - Used - VIN SAJWB6BC8H8K40121 - 6 cyl - 2WD - Manual - Coupe - White - South Salem, NY 10590, United States
  • 2017 Jaguar F-Type - Jaguar F-Type S Six-Speed - Used - VIN SAJWB6BC8H8K40121 - 6 cyl - 2WD - Manual - Coupe - White - South Salem, NY 10590, United States

• Price
    $999,999
    • OBO
  • Location South Salem, NY, 10590, USA
  • Condition Used
  • VIN SAJWB6BC8H8K40121
  • Trim S
  • Engine 6 cyl
  • Drive Type 2WD
  • Transmission Manual
  • Vehicle Type Coupe
  • Exterior Color White
Description:

Moving back to the UK. Selling LHD cars.  Options.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...mpaign_5902675

Super Performance Brakes - super performance braking system and torque vectoring, red brake calipers = 380mm x 376mm.

Climate Package - Heated steering wheel and seats.

Heated Front Windscreen.

Illuminated tread plates.

Wheel Locks/ LP frame package.

Wheels - Style 7013, 19” alloy 7 spoke black gloss. Front - 245/40/ZR19.  Rear - 275/35/ZR/19.  Current tires.  Continental extreme DWS sport plus. 100Y.

Proximity key for doors and push button start.

Interior TP23 - Full red/black leather seats, console, door sides & passenger facia

Extended leather - windshield pillars & visors, headliner.

Performance seats.

Polaris White.

Premium + Vision package - Front & rear parking sensors w/rear parking camera, blind spot monitor, reverse traffic detection, dual zone automatic climate control, air filter and air quality sensor, power tailgate, climate package, heated seats, heated steering wheel, garage door opener, power fold heated tinted exterior door mirrors, auto dimming, cornering lights, auto high beams.

Design Package & Black Package 2 - Body color rear valence, front bumper splitter & area splitter, side sills & rear venturi.  Black Package 2 - gloss black hood louvers and mesh, gloss black side power vents & mesh, gloss black front grille surround, gloss black window Surrounds.

Body color splitter, sills & Venturi.  Glass black ext trim.

14-way sport-style front seats.

Memory Settings - inc: Driver and passenger seats, door mirrors and steering wheel

sport leather/metal - lock steering wheel w/auto tilt-away

Additional

- Rubber mats & red edged carpet matts.

- Tinted windows from PO.

- CTek tender/maintainer.

- Jaguar logo courtesy door lighting.

PO

Service history as specified by factory.

Additions to regular service:-

5/22/17 - Warranty replace clutch.  Clutch generation 4 T2R27466 & flywheel - T2R20968. Etc… Also - Completed recall option B

11/1/18 - 15,200. Rim repairs.

1/10/19 - 16,560.  Short shifter installed.

Find on BAT - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...mpaign_5902675

Last edited by Marlow42; 08-01-2024 at 06:21 AM. Reply
Old Today, 05:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was wondering why the exhaust tips are tight against the valence? Has it been that way for awhile or any recent work done to the car that could have caused that? Does that currently cause any vibrations or sound issues? I assume it should be a fairly easy fix to get them further away from the bodywork.

Old Today, 05:43 PM
Received 36 Likes on 23 Posts

The exhaust tips are not that close in reality. Anyway, never been altered, exhaust as it came from factory. Not issues re vibration from exhaust. More images on BAT...

Old Today, 05:48 PM

Hey, thanks for the quick response. I've been eyeing the BaT auction and have seen the pics. I've just been on the forum recently trying to glean as much info about the F-Type that I can. Just happened to come across this post so figured I'd ask my question here, hope that's OK.

I was also wondering what ended up being the cause and solution to your electrical issues back in 2021?

Old Today, 05:52 PM

Jag found that the number plate tail light strip was faulty, the lights were flickering, therefore draining power. Replaced the strip and all has been fine.

Old Today, 05:53 PM

Just noticed my signature is incorrect. Sold the S-Type and the Red Lotus. Will make adjustments...

Old Today, 06:05 PM

Nice list of cars. Too bad you're moving and have to sell them. Are you keeping any of them and taking them with you, like the Gilbern Invader since it's I assume rhd.

Old Today, 06:17 PM

Indeed, Gilbern invader and MGB both RHD and coming with us. LHD have to go. Sportbrake next and White Lotus S1 project.

Old Today, 07:16 PM

Well good luck with your future auctions and good luck with your move back. If you don't mind me asking, why are you moving back to the UK?

Old Today, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Chonkie
Well good luck with your future auctions and good luck with your move back. If you don't mind me asking, why are you moving back to the UK?
Retiring early - Twenty-six years in US - Family in East Anglia - Cousins children having children - Enjoy life while you can & "Die with zero"...

Old Today, 07:29 PM

Thanks for the interesting and bid...

Old Today, 08:14 PM

As somone once said to me
Originally Posted by Marlow42
Enjoy life while you can & "Die with zero"...
Now let's just hope that I can win it at a fair price for the both of us. Would be a fun road trip back to Tx with a stop in Georgia to see some family.