Would you like your Jaguar shown at the UK Automechanika event in 2017?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2017, 04:18 AM
Received 528 Likes on 427 Posts
Default Would you like your Jaguar shown at the UK Automechanika event in 2017?

As you know every year I organise the Annual JaguarForums.com Convoy & Meet event, and every year I try to add something new to it, to add to the experience and what we can give you guys..

Well, this year we have been approached by Dinitrol. They already sponsor our event, and are supplying a DIY Rustproofing and Treatment Kit as a prize on the day.

Dinitrol have a stand at the Automechanika show and are looking for a classic Jaguar that can go on display there for four days, in exchange you will be able to take your Jaguar to one of their treatment centres and receive a full treatment for free, guaranteeing your Jaguar against rust for some years to come.

If you are interested in this one off opportunity please drop me a line at JaguarForumsUK@solidlnux.co.uk and I will forward your details on, noting they are looking for Classic not modern or new Jaguars :-)

Old 03-21-2017, 11:21 AM

This is the trade event in question - https://www.automechanika-birmingham.com/

Just by dropping me an email to say you are interested does not necessarily sign you up for this - I will forward your details to Dinitrol and then they will then make contact directly to see if you want to go ahead with this.

The trade event is huge, you will get a lot of coverage, and at the end of the 4 days you can take your Jaguar to a Dinitrol Centre and have your Jaguar professionally treated to treat any current rust, and prevent any further rust, with a guarantee on the work..

Old 04-03-2017, 10:55 AM

Anyone interested? In exchange for showing your Classic Jaguar for four days you get you Jaguar professionally treated for current or upcoming corrosion complete with a guarantee - giving you peace of mind for the years to come