US Lower Atlantic NC SC FL GA

Jacksonville, Florida

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2014, 03:47 PM
Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Hi

We must be neighbors as we live in Saint Marys at Sugar Hill Plantation. We just moved here from CT. I have been looking for another place to have my Jag serviced other than the Jaguar dealer in Jacksonville. Any information would be appreciated. I also want to join the local Jag club. We were pretty active in our last club and went on most of the outings. Thanks for any info you may have.

Bill N
03 XKR vert.

Old 06-17-2014, 09:13 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Shout out to BlkJag...I live in Riverside in Jax and have an 04 black xj8 too. Love my car. To all, I am thinking about joining jccnf also. I work evenings and can't usually attend meetings except for weekends. Did enjoy the ana's angels car show and briefly spoke to a few jccnf members. Tracy

Old 06-18-2014, 10:16 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Coffee and cars

I take my car to Coffee and cars. Not too many Jags though. Would love to see some other Jag owners out there. If anyone wants to try and meet up, let me know.

Airan

Old 07-03-2014, 08:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I live on the westside! I might join one of these clubs as well. this car club thing will be New to me.

Old 07-28-2014, 10:02 AM
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by RiverDog
I know this is way late but I just wanted to chime in. I'm in St Augustine as well - World Golf Village (a stone's throw from Steve!). I absolutely love my 95 Vanden Plas. It's my first Jag and I think I'm hooked for life!
Hello neighbor, I live in the World Golf Village too. I will be looking to buy a used Jag early next year. Where do you get your car serviced?

Old 07-28-2014, 10:12 AM
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by wcnesta
Hi

We must be neighbors as we live in Saint Marys at Sugar Hill Plantation. We just moved here from CT. I have been looking for another place to have my Jag serviced other than the Jaguar dealer in Jacksonville. Any information would be appreciated. I also want to join the local Jag club. We were pretty active in our last club and went on most of the outings. Thanks for any info you may have.

Bill N
03 XKR vert.
I just joined this forum and noticed that you were asking about a place to get your Jag serviced other than the Jacksonville dealer. For my two previous Jags I used Sachs Automotive in Jax. 90% of his repair work is done on Jags, and he holds a Master Jag Mechanic designation. I'm not alloyed to put a link in here yet, but you can Google him and click on SACHS AUTOMOTIVE - HOME. I found him to be very thorough and reasonably priced. He is located on St. Johns Bluff Road near Atlantic and I-295 East.