US Lower Atlantic NC SC FL GA

Low Country of South Carolina?

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 06:46 AM
Received 52 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by HhisIII
Im up on Hilton Head, but I might be able to swing down once I know the particulars.
OK guys I am sory for the late reply I was out of town and sorry couldnt get back with you guys... Yes we wanted to get together this past weekend but unexpected demands materialized.So if anyone wants to get together this weekend in Savannah Ga let me know.912-655-5587 My name is Reggie so far one other owner wants to meet up this weekend....I was thinking at nearby park here in Savannah called Lake Meyer...then decide from there.Agian I apologize for not being available last weekend,and hopefully we can get this more organized in the future....thanks

Old 05-04-2012, 09:56 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wish I could make it but I will be running my Jag at Roebling Road all weekend. Ya'll are welcome to come out to Roebling if you are in the area.

Old 05-04-2012, 06:05 PM
Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts

Might have to swing by roebling.......you're in a triple black xkr right?

Old 05-04-2012, 07:24 PM
Thumbs up 5-5-12 meet up

Hello fellow Jag lovers.....I am sorry for the delay but we will be meeting tomorrow at Lake Meyer in Savannah Ga at 1pm...just a few of us to hopefully share information,and expose our lovely cars to the public....This is our 1st meeting,and we would hope that is something that will grow.We aren't a club but just people with same interests"Jaguars"if anyone thinks they will be able to meet make it feel free...I will be there for a few hours to see how many show up....If you cant make it is fine we plan to have several meet ups this summer. Again for those that need directions here is the address

1850 East Montgomery Cross Road Savannah, Georgia 31406

I hope to see you guys...912-655-5587

Old 05-04-2012, 08:30 PM

Not sire about tomorrow, I gotta bunch on my schedule......

Old 05-05-2012, 05:18 AM
Thumbs up 5-5-12 meet up

Hey thanks for the replies,and I completely understand....sorry for the late notice...I am sure we will get the chance to all get together soon..Happy driving at the track this weekend...

Old 05-06-2012, 03:07 PM

Great weekend at the track, left a little early since my student didn't come back on Sunday. Car rode good but it doesn't corner like the NSX did. Of course I had Koni suspension, slicks, harness's etc in the NSX. I did get faster by Sunday and at least wasn't pointing everyone by anymore and was actually passing some Porsche's. Just took a few sessions to get used to front engine. It was great having all that power in the straights!

Old 05-09-2012, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by DRubnitz
Great weekend at the track, left a little early since my student didn't come back on Sunday. Car rode good but it doesn't corner like the NSX did. Of course I had Koni suspension, slicks, harness's etc in the NSX. I did get faster by Sunday and at least wasn't pointing everyone by anymore and was actually passing some Porsche's. Just took a few sessions to get used to front engine. It was great having all that power in the straights!
Glad you guys had a good track day.....me and a couple met at the park...We want to plan another gathering next month where more and more owners can come down..

Old 05-10-2012, 07:08 AM

Let me know, I would love to meet some other Jag owners. When I had the NSX we did a drive where we met at the factory outlets at 204 and I - 95, we caravaned from there through the southside up the Truman parkway and then down Broughton street over and back down River Street and then out to Tybee and ate at the Crab Shack where they had a section of the parking lot set aside for us. My son drove his dodge charger and a friend of his took video. I wish I could still find it but a member of prime got the original and was going to out it to music but then never completed it.

Old 05-29-2012, 10:01 PM
Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Hey my Low Country Jag Affiliates! I started this thread some time ago looking for other Jag Lovers as I am in my area of South Carolina. As you may know, I am military, and to all my brothers happy memorial day, although im a day late. On another note. Being that im military, marine at MCAS Beaufort, we all know that there is a time in our lives when we all take off to somewhere new. I figure I have about 8 months left here. I'd really like to find a group of people who would like to meet up, cruise about, grab chow, and talk or whatever. Perhaps share some experience with car care, or whatnot. I have a 04 xj8, I need to clean up real good (as good as it will get) and show her off. Lets figure somethin out pals. Take care.

Old 05-30-2012, 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by usmc1211
Hey my Low Country Jag Affiliates! I started this thread some time ago looking for other Jag Lovers as I am in my area of South Carolina. As you may know, I am military, and to all my brothers happy memorial day, although im a day late. On another note. Being that im military, marine at MCAS Beaufort, we all know that there is a time in our lives when we all take off to somewhere new. I figure I have about 8 months left here. I'd really like to find a group of people who would like to meet up, cruise about, grab chow, and talk or whatever. Perhaps share some experience with car care, or whatnot. I have a 04 xj8, I need to clean up real good (as good as it will get) and show her off. Lets figure somethin out pals. Take care.
sure just keep me polsted...I reside in Savannah Ga

Old 05-31-2012, 07:22 AM

Keep me posted as well as would be happy to come out. i am also in savannah

Old 05-31-2012, 07:25 AM

BTW, I write this from Costa Rica, my wife have been here since Sunday and bought a nice 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo right in Downtown jaco beach about 2 blocks from the beach and right in the middle of town. We will close near the end of June and are looking to rent it out when we are not down there so if anyone is interested it is a cheap flight (cost us $412 round trip out of Orlando with jet Blue and is a direct flight) and I can go as low as $600 for a week for the condo. It has a king and a queen bed and is in a great complex.

Old 08-17-2012, 09:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Savanna pub crawl

Hey DRubnitz, 912Guy and USMC2011,

First thank your for your service Marine! I'm a retired HTC/E7 Navy.

So, my wife and I just came back from a quick Savanna recon, Left Charlotte Sat morning early came back Sunday afternoon, last weekend.

My head still hurts.

I would think some sort of low country boil at the place we heard about on the island? Help me out here guys, show our cars and then walk about by the river would not be hard to get attendance for.

Thoughts?

Last edited by JPM50; 08-17-2012 at 09:58 AM.
Old 08-18-2012, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by JPM50
Hey DRubnitz, 912Guy and USMC2011,

First thank your for your service Marine! I'm a retired HTC/E7 Navy.

So, my wife and I just came back from a quick Savanna recon, Left Charlotte Sat morning early came back Sunday afternoon, last weekend.

My head still hurts.

I would think some sort of low country boil at the place we heard about on the island? Help me out here guys, show our cars and then walk about by the river would not be hard to get attendance for.

Thoughts?
Sounds like a good idea. Perhaps we can plan something out. Keep me posted.

Old 08-18-2012, 07:51 AM
Veteran Member
Received 1,702 Likes on 1,211 Posts

The wife and kids and I just got back from the Hilton Head excursion yesterday. We stayed in the Sea Pines area. Anyone here own a beautiful blue convertible who is a resident there?

Anyways JPM50, do you hit the Charlotte Cars and Coffee? I do not go as much in the summer but will be attending with the cooler weather coming up. Another member here SCSTR and I would like to meet up with you.

Thank you DRubnitz, 912GUY and USMC2012 for your service to this wonderful country! fella's

Old 08-18-2012, 08:46 AM

I would be happy to try to set something up. We set up a run with the NSX guys when I had one. We started at hwy 204 and I-95 and drive into town, to the Truman parkway to downtown, then down Broughton street and then over to drive down River Street and then out to Tybee and we had a set area to park at the Crab shack and ate at a table by the water. Afterwards everyone went their own way. My son drove along in his charger and had a friend lean out and take some video and pictures. Unfortunately we sent the video and pictures to another NSX driver who was going to put it into a nice video for everyone and it never happened. It was fun day though. I am also a member of a exoctic car club here in savannah where everyone is race certified or instructor certified drivers. We are doing a run in September down to Brumos porsche in jacksonville, then over to the Brumos museum where they are serving us lunch and then up to St Simons for BBQ for dinner before heading back to savannah. I really enjoy these runs. If people can give me a date that works for everyone i will be happy to set something up here for us to do. I can even get some discounts for hotels in the area for guys that want to stay overnight.

Old 08-20-2012, 05:52 AM

that shouldn't be hard my friend...Just have to plan it whereas it fits everyones schedule...Keep me posted..weekends are best for me...I have a co worker that would join us also.

Old 08-28-2012, 03:58 PM

I'm down for a meet up. Still loving my Jag and Landy!!!!!

Old 08-30-2012, 11:29 AM
Default hello

I apologize about not acting on any plans for a meeting and a cruise. Let me see bout this weekend. Perhaps some of us can get together, hop in our jags and tour some awesome roads or something. If interested, let me know. I will see what i can do for this long weekend I have.

Quick Reply: Low Country of South Carolina?