US Lower Atlantic NC SC FL GA

New jag lover alert!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2017, 10:47 AM
88 XJ6
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default New jag lover alert!!!!

HEY JAG LOVERS,
My name is Jaguar Dre Brand new member here to jaguar forums. I am a 32 year old Georgia Boy, Macon Georgia to be exact. I own a Klassik 88' Jaguar XJ6 stock,all original that im fully restoring. I bought this sweet Baby for $1400 in 2016.it had 120.000 miles on it when i first purchased it now it has 138.000. No problems with the motor/trans at all even though i have some old belts to change and maybe a few parts to replace and one small dent on the side of my jag but other than that it rides well. Lol i also have a 15 audio pipe beating in the rear. I love this car it is my new toy project and after im done with it it will be a real show stopper. I already turn heads from people all ages in my city and other cities and i haven't even began to buff paint and fully restore it. I was honestly thinking an all gold jaguar with some 22' dub floaters on my jag with red original interior seats. I new school exterior with the klassik old skool interior. Something different modern and classic you know? But anyway i just wanted to introduce myself and spread a little positive energy to you all. I hope you guys can help me with any questions i may have or vice versa about these Sweet Jags or just questions about things in life period. Holla back at me my people and peace and good vibrations to you all!!!!!
Jaguar Dre

Old 12-02-2017, 10:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jaguar Dre, I'm new to the forum. Just ran across your post. I share your passion for owning a Jaguar. I was fortunate to purchase a cream puff gold 2005 XJ8L about 8 months ago. I still grin, every time I walk by it. Had no idea of the pride you are filled with when you buy one of these machines, and begin to care for it. I want to feel it is an extension of my self but really not worthy of it. So I pamper it, greatful for the touch of class it has added to my life. I've owned some nice rides but a Jaguar is different. It's the big league. It's different. You have been blessed with a piece of the best.