US Northeast ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Black Nav Screen In Exeter NH

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2013, 03:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Black Nav Screen In Exeter NH

Hello fellow New England men and women, I am having the apparently fairly common black nav screen issue, code 50 51. I have checked my drive and it spins up fine, run screen diagnotics and it came up clear. I have posted in the tech forum requesting the software update disk image and have yet to get a response.

Normally patience is a virtue I hold dearly near my heart however I have to travel to Florida soon and I need, absolutely *NEED* my air conditioning in working order. Does anyone within an hour of Exeter, NH have the software update or most recent map disk that I can use just for the 30 minutes it takes to perform the update? I really can't afford to spend $200 on the new map disk and I haven't had any luck finding the software disk online. Please friends I am at your mercy, don't make me drive in Florida during the summer in a black on black jag that is stuck on defrost.

If anyone can help I would owe you one and happily help you with anything you need help with anytime soon. Thank you all in advance.

TLR
I really need to find someone within one hour of Exeter, NH who has the software update disk or most recent map disk to fix my black nav screen.