US Northeast ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Greetings from NY

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2015, 11:08 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Greetings from NY

Hello all Jaguar Enthusiasts: I am brand new to this forum and would like to thank you for the opportunity. I would also like to be 100% honest as to why I joined the club. My father in law is a very big Jag enthusiast and actually has many parts from a 96 that he would like to sell. Naturally because I am "younger" he assumes that I am somehow able to wave a magic wand and sell all his stuff over the internet. I know there is a probation period and I want to be respectful of this. Once it is lifted I will post the photos and all the info in the proper forum. I figured this would be the best place to come as it is more likely that someone in here would be interested in this warehouse full of parts.

The following users liked this post:
StypeRowner (03-30-2015)
Old 03-29-2015, 05:11 PM
Veteran Member
Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts

Welcome aboard! I'm sure your warehouse of parts will be of great interest to many members of this forum. Some really great people here, and the store of available information is beyond belief.

Old 03-31-2015, 08:27 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default me too, new!

hey, good to see someone else in the upstate ny area. I have a '94 probably not a lot of difference but who knows?