US Southern Midwest AR LA MS KY TN AL

Jag meeting

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2020, 06:10 PM
Received 26 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Jag meeting

Do any of you know of or are planning on a Jaguar meeting/get together here in the south?

Old 09-28-2020, 07:25 PM
Received 20 Likes on 8 Posts

I wish there was something around me for Jags, imports, exotics ... anything other than the norm. I love the guys in our local car club but most all of them are about classic American muscle which is very cool but not what thrills me like it does them. I enter my XKR in shows and line it up with some of the newer Vettes, Mustangs, Camaros, Challengers, but only once in a blue moon is there a sporty BMW or Merc at the show - and never another Jag.

Old 03-29-2021, 10:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Nashville, Chattanooga area let’s get together

Has there been or is there any get togethers or hangouts in these areas ? I live in northeast alabama right on Tennessee state line. If not let’s just make one

Old 09-10-2021, 11:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

psniderjag97, I contacted Micah and he's about an hour east of me. I'm reaching out to you because you're about an hour south of me. That's real close as far as I'm concerned and we all have our Jaguars in common. Let's consider getting together sometime. Maybe we can be the one's to organize a formal "herding of the Cats"?

BamaHoosier
'17 XF Premium

Old 09-10-2021, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by BamaHoosier
psniderjag97, I contacted Micah and he's about an hour east of me. I'm reaching out to you because you're about an hour south of me. That's real close as far as I'm concerned and we all have our Jaguars in common. Let's consider getting together sometime. Maybe we can be the one's to organize a formal "herding of the Cats"?

BamaHoosier
'17 XF Premium
dude I’m down for tonight tomorrow Sunday doesn’t matter Iv been in the car scene for 30 years there’s nothing better then a rolling together and just hanging out.

Old 09-10-2021, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by micah bernard
dude i’m down for tonight tomorrow sunday doesn’t matter iv been in the car scene for 30 years there’s nothing better then a rolling together and just hanging out.
so we going to get together soon !!!

Old 09-13-2021, 05:23 AM
Received 26 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Jag meet.

BamaHoosier
'17 XF Premium
Sounds good to me.

Old 09-13-2021, 01:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry Micah,

Was busy this past weekend prepping everything for my house sale closing in Indiana. I should have all kinds of availability once I clear that off my schedule. Closing is this Friday afternoon. Needed to get the last batch of stuff out of the house, clean and get ready for hand off to the buyers. I'll send you a message later this month.

BamaHoosier

Old 09-14-2021, 04:20 PM

Sorry Micah,

Was busy this past weekend prepping everything for my house sale closing in Indiana. I should have all kinds of availability once I clear that off my schedule. Closing is this Friday afternoon. Needed to get the last batch of stuff out of the house, clean and get ready for hand off to the buyers. I'll send you a message later this month.

BamaHoosier
sounds good man, took mine today and got the front muffler removed and an X pipe installed with 4” exhaust tips

Old 09-15-2021, 04:33 AM
GGG
Received 16,852 Likes on 12,186 Posts

If it works out, don't forget to post photos.

Graham