US Western AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

May 25th Northern CA - British Steele

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2024, 11:27 AM
Veteran Member
Received 311 Likes on 243 Posts
Default May 25th Northern CA - British Steele

This is a great event. It starts out as a private Cars and Coffee type get together from 7 - 9 am then a great 100 mile drive broken into 3 groups with a stop in the middle and ends at a location for lunch. This is an invitation only event so only cars and drivers pre-approved which eliminates non-enthusiast and by-standards as the location is kept secret to only those whom are approved. The Breakfast Club Rally always has a great turnout of cool cars and I highly recommend this event.

https://www.breakfastclubrally.com/e...ritishsteeliii

How to register.

1. Make sure you & your car can attend the rally on the given date & time, rain or shine.

2. Register for this rallywith your British-made vintage (1999 & earlier) or eligible modern car (2000 and newer) for a $50 fee; we’ll mail you a rally decal & parking pass.

WHAT’S ELIGIBLE? All pre-2000 British-made vehicles are welcome, including English Fords, etc.; 2000 and newer car entries are limited to “enthusiast” models and other “interesting“ vehicles- sports cars, low production runs, unusual/exotic marques, grey market imports, backyard-modded enthusiast projects, things like that. Motorcycles and post-1999 SUVs/CUVs/trucks/minivans are NOT eligible. If in doubt your vehicle qualifies, click here before submitting an application.

1999 & EARLIER CAR APPLICATIONS - upon sending your application, you’ll receive email confirmation that your submission was received. Within approx. 48 hours, watch for another email stating whether you’ve been awarded a spot in the rally.

2000 & NEWER CAR APPLICATIONS - we usually receive more qualified modern car applications than we can accommodate. Watch your email to learn whether you snagged a spot or not.

Register here.

1. Vehicle
  2. Rally Selection
  3. Driver
  4. Run Group & Confirmations
  5. Confirmations & Waiver
Model Year*(required)

Color*(required)

License Plate*(required)
Accurate license plate info is required.

State of Registration*(required)

Photo of Your Car*(required)
Uploador drag files here.Photo of your car (not a stock photo of your car's model).

Other Info About Your Car (optional)

Next

Additional info:

Drivers must be at least 18 years old. Registration is valid for a single driver (named in the registration application).

Co-drivers (18 or over) who deliver a co-driver agreement , navigators, and passengers welcome.

A $50 fee is charged for registration; this fee will be refunded in full if your vehicle is not accepted. Registration is per vehicle - not per person. Share the good times; feel free to bring as many people as your car can safely seat.

A link to download the Rally Info Packet (with start/end location info and turn-by-turn directions) will be sent the week of the drive. Read it. Learn it. Know it. Live it. Don’t rely on the person in front of you to know where they’re going- they don’t.

This is a private event. We don’t view you or your car as an attraction - no spectators are permitted at start points.

Gas up prior to arriving at the starting location; limited gas stations along the route.

Cell reception unavailable in some areas.

The drive begins staging at 9am and takes roughly 3 hrs. Drive within posted limits, taking into consideration weather and road conditions, always yield to quicker vehicles, and never pass on a double yellow line.

Roads are generally pretty smooth; usual bumps and such, nothing major. Any unusual terrain or circumstances will be noted in the Rally Info Packet and in email communications.

People live and work in these areas we drive through. Be courteous to business owners, employees, homeowners, ranchers, cyclists, pedestrians, pets and livestock you encounter- let’s keep BCR welcome in the area.

Questions? info@breakfastclubrally.com?subject=...lly%20Question

The following users liked this post:
2015 XJR L (04-25-2024)
Old 04-25-2024, 12:08 AM
Received 298 Likes on 87 Posts

Phenomenal event! =) Thanks again for telling me about it last year, primaz!!! =) SEE YOU THERE IN 31 DAYS! =)

Old 05-10-2024, 09:54 AM
Veteran Member
Received 561 Likes on 361 Posts

I am registered.

2015 XJR L (05-12-2024)
Old 05-12-2024, 02:28 AM
Veteran Member

Originally Posted by eeeeek
I am registered.
That is great!, look for my 1963 3.8s and the black 2014 XJRL

2015 XJR L (05-26-2024)
Old 05-25-2024, 08:28 PM
Veteran Member
Received 561 Likes on 361 Posts

Great event! Pics to come later, but it really was an event that I will go to next year.

As an aside, I went out in the lead group, following a Lotus. It was him, a 2016 F-Type R, a 2022 F-Type P-450, me, then a 2022 Vantage convertible and finally a 2017 F-Type SVR coupe. The Lotus was laughing at all the cackles and pops. The Vantage owner said he had no trouble telling when I was downshifting for a corner!

2015 XJR L (05-26-2024)
Old 05-26-2024, 01:06 PM
Received 298 Likes on 87 Posts
Default British Steel III

uploaded 28 images from yesterday’s event on the “Best car you seen this week” thread

WHAT A BLAST just like last year

=)

Old 05-27-2024, 02:30 AM
Veteran Member

EA & Vik,

Yes it was a great event! EA and I had a blast, I brought a pair of these dual band 2-way radio's I've used on other driving event
Amazon Amazon
that was helpful and made the drive even nicer to be able to communicate throughout the drive.

More of you Northern California Jag owners or British car owners should try to make next year's British Steele. With about 100 cars it is great to see so many cars and even as a car guy I saw a couple of new British classics I never even knew existed. It does matter if you are like EA, Vik or I whom like to drive our cars more aggressive, as people go out into 3 basic groups from hare, tortoise, and snail.

Old 05-28-2024, 10:15 PM
Veteran Member

Get your British car ready for next year end of May 2025! Here is a sample of what you missed; there were about 100 cars! Incredible roads, great people, great cars, photographers to catch your car in motion and more!