About East Coast Jaguar in Wilmington, DE

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2021, 10:52 AM
Veteran Member
Received 220 Likes on 203 Posts
Default About East Coast Jaguar in Wilmington, DE

I used them about 12 years ago for a water pump rebuild and it all went very well.Recently I sent John another pump to rebuild. He advertises rebuild kits for it on eBay. We spoke, he gave me a price and I sent it off to him. That was in June. I spoke to him again in August and he said he would have it mid September. They no longer answer the phone, the mailbox is full plus they've racked up some terrible reviews over the last couple of years for this type of issue. I have a friend who's a long time member in the Jaguar community who's knownhim for 30 years and he is shocked to hear this. I'm wondering just what has happened? Illness, vacation ? He now has my pump!

Anyone know anything?

Thanks.

Old 12-22-2021, 03:20 AM
Veteran Member
Received 220 Likes on 203 Posts

Well this story has a better ending than I thought it would. After many months of replies to my phone messages I decided to try and figure out if they were still operating. So I used Google maps and identified a business right next door to them, a car wash. They did answer their phone and told me that yes they're still operating and there every day. My phone messaging got much more pointed and said that at this point I just want my GD pump back WO having to drive there. It's a 4 hour drive. Well that did it. Someone named Bill told me that John had been ill, no specifics, but he said he'd look for my pump and they'd rebuild it which they did about 2 weeks later.

PERSISTANCE.