Wheels / Tires, Suspension & handling Wheels and Tires. Discuss sizes, fitments, offsets, profiles etc etc Discuss roll bars, springs, shocks etc for your Jaguar
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

black powder coating on wheels in dallas

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2011, 11:33 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default black powder coating on wheels in dallas

Im wanting to get my wheels powder coated a glossy black, any recommendations for someone in the dallas area?

Old 12-30-2011, 05:23 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Kellybelly
Im wanting to get my wheels powder coated a glossy black, any recommendations for someone in the dallas area?

Hey you...there are several people. I can get a recommendation from my race buddies, but I use a place (not the nicest place mind you) that Park Place uses for wheel repair, and their work is great!

I'll PM you the info.

Old 01-06-2012, 12:19 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Thanks for the info. I ended up going with wheel technologies. They did it in 2 days and they were pretty close so it was easy. I posted pics on the same thread I started in the xkr section. Who are you using for the hp upgrades I'm thinking I need all that now... The good news is I havent spent that much money at northpark and galleria since I got the car. I'm suddenly more into car stuff than closet stuff. New Prada bag or new Mina performance Exhaust... My prioritys have shifted!

Old 01-06-2012, 09:38 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Kellybelly
Thanks for the info. I ended up going with wheel technologies. They did it in 2 days and they were pretty close so it was easy. I posted pics on the same thread I started in the xkr section. Who are you using for the hp upgrades I'm thinking I need all that now... The good news is I havent spent that much money at northpark and galleria since I got the car. I'm suddenly more into car stuff than closet stuff. New Prada bag or new Mina performance Exhaust... My prioritys have shifted!
I understand the priority shift! Unfortunately, there isn't much out for my car yet, being a brand new model and all. The only things I can get are a tune and pulley, and I'm going with ECU Tuning Group. You can find them all over the forum in the tech section. I'll have to wait to see what comes out on the performance side of my land yacht.