X-Type ( X400 ) 2001 - 2009
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2.0d Sedan Electrical problem

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2022, 12:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy 2.0d Sedan Electrical problem

Ahoj dnes na mém x-type z roku 2006 řešil problém, který začal před pár dny, že mi auto signalizovalo otevřené dveře. Nešlo zamknout pomocí dálkového ovládání, i přes všechny dveře zavřené a několikrát zkontrolované stále nešlo zamknout,
proto jsem se rozhodl, protože jsem trochu nadšený a tento problém vyřeším zjištěním co je to za dveřní senzor. Nejprve jsem šel na kapotu auta, ale nebyl žádný problém, pak jsem šel ke dveřím řidiče, ale po sundání dveřní pásky, po otočení klíčkem auto nerozsvítilo alarmy, nefunguje rádio, světla prostě nic elektrického v autě. Pojistky jsem zkontroloval všechny jednu po druhé vizuálně a multimetrem.
Zapomněl jsem, že jsem od začátku odpojil stropní světlo a senzor nakloněním před tím vším. Prosím o
pomoc

Old 03-25-2022, 01:44 AM
Veteran Member
Received 1,916 Likes on 763 Posts

Online translation for the above post for those members like me that are not fluent in Czech language.

Hi today, on my x-type from 2006, he was solving a problem that started a few days ago that my car signaled an open door. It could not be locked with the remote control, despite all the doors closed and checked several times, it still could not be locked,
that's why I decided because I'm a little excited and I'll solve this problem by finding out what the door sensor is. At first I went to the hood of the car, but there was no problem, then I went to the driver's door, but after removing the door strip, after turning the key the car did not light the alarms, the radio does not work, the lights just nothing electric in the car. I checked the fuses all one by one visually and with a multimeter.
I forgot that I had disconnected the ceiling light and sensor from the beginning by tilting in front of it all.
Please Help