X-Type ( X400 ) 2001 - 2009
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

20zz on the X-Type!! pics!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2010, 01:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Jeremy, what's up? This is Sanjay from the old Volvo forum. I'm no longer a Volvo owner, nor am I married either. I sent you a friend request today. I'm working over in Bellevue, so we should try to catch up sometime.

Old 07-22-2010, 05:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by exexpat
Anyway, if it makes you feel better that you think I've poured thousands into my car, then go ahead and think it.

I do love the black and wheel selection of your car, but I'd put springs on it and smoke your side lights. Then it would be perfect.
Well, if you scraped that thing together with only a couple hundred dollars and a dream, more power to you!! It looks like you put QUIIIIIITE a'bit of money into it, and I'm sure you realize it... there ain't nothing wrong with that either!! Got a buddy of mine with a brand new Benz C Class and he still gets the look of excitement when I drive. "OOOOHHH, TAKIN' THE JAG!!" I kind of shake my head at him and smile... if they think I paid more than I did, I'll let'em think it, but when they ask what I paid, they look like they want to cry. I love it

I've still got things to do though to mine. I have had a set of springs for over a year now and still haven't put them on. before it was because of work and not having enough time to do it, now it's because I just moved to MD and it snows where I live. Don't know if i'm going to want to deal with less clearance with on snow, then the potholes in spring??? Still thinking about it. NOW, those markers getting smoked... I'm all there with you, but convincing my wife that that is a wise financial decision is easier said than done. We close on a house in a couple weeks, got a baby due in 7 weeks, planning on buying a Harley in the winter, and this list keeps getting bigger and bigger. It'll get done. maybe she needs a weekend in NYC and while she's there i'll get my lights and markers done???

Old 07-23-2010, 11:52 AM
Veteran Member
Received 115 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by echosixnovember
Well, if you scraped that thing together with only a couple hundred dollars and a dream, more power to you!! It looks like you put QUIIIIIITE a'bit of money into it, and I'm sure you realize it... there ain't nothing wrong with that either!! Got a buddy of mine with a brand new Benz C Class and he still gets the look of excitement when I drive. "OOOOHHH, TAKIN' THE JAG!!" I kind of shake my head at him and smile... if they think I paid more than I did, I'll let'em think it, but when they ask what I paid, they look like they want to cry. I love it

I've still got things to do though to mine. I have had a set of springs for over a year now and still haven't put them on. before it was because of work and not having enough time to do it, now it's because I just moved to MD and it snows where I live. Don't know if i'm going to want to deal with less clearance with on snow, then the potholes in spring??? Still thinking about it. NOW, those markers getting smoked... I'm all there with you, but convincing my wife that that is a wise financial decision is easier said than done. We close on a house in a couple weeks, got a baby due in 7 weeks, planning on buying a Harley in the winter, and this list keeps getting bigger and bigger. It'll get done. maybe she needs a weekend in NYC and while she's there i'll get my lights and markers done???
Understand all of that. I have a house and two kids - they don't really get any cheaper (house or kids) over time and my wife stays at home. Your wife must be a real stickler if she doesn't let you spend 9 bucks on a can of VHT Niteshades to smoke your lights. I'd skip a meal (to save 9 bucks) to buy the Niteshades and not tell her if it were me.

Old 07-23-2010, 10:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like how it looks but i dont know i dont really like the design on the rims much

Old 08-05-2010, 01:45 PM
Received 60 Likes on 46 Posts

Yeah nothing but stock for me....so 16's to 18's all the way for the x-type