Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Blank screen

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2021, 04:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blank screen

Ciao a tutti,
sono appena entrato nel forum, dove spero di trovare risposte e condividere esperienze.
Ho una X Tipe 3.0 manuale e ne sono molto contento. Ha 19 anni, fino a cinque anni fa e cioè quando aveva quattordici anni al suo attivo riportava 25.000 Km.......l'ho usata pochissimo perchè per il tran tran lavorativo quotidiano adoperavo vetture altrettanto blasonate ma tedesche................che mi hanno profondamente deluso! Quindi optai per utilizzare quotidianamente la X Tipe, visto che stava invecchiando in garage mentre continuavo a comprare automobili di "plastica"..........Ora ha 185.000 Km e va come andava il primo giorno, inoltre cambio olio e varie ogni 15.000 Km e via, mai un problema, mai un cambio di rumore, mai un tono diverso..........olio e manutenzione ordinaria, pattini freni, pneumatici.......e niente più.
Oggi il primo guaio e haimè da me causato! Mentre aspettavo un collega mi sono messo a smanettare nel menù service al quale si accede tenendo la chiave di accensione in posizione 1 e premendo contemporaneamente i tasti TEL e NAV, poi va inserito un codice che adesso non ho qui con me.
Ebbene toccando di qua e di la per vedere cosa scoprire ho toccato qualcosa che non avrei dovuto toccare e adesso il display è nero come la pece, non va l'aria condizionata, non va la radio, non va il navigatore e cosa peggiore in abitacolo si muore di caldo perchè non c'è più nessun tipo di governo sulla climatizzazione.
Come posso venirne fuori?
Ringrazio tutti quelli che mi leggono per il tempo dedicato e in attesa di soluzione saluto cordialmente

.Hello everybody,
I just entered the forum, where I hope to find answers and share experiences.
I have a manual X Tipe 3.0 and I am very happy with it. He is 19 years old, up to five years ago and that is when he was fourteen to his credit he reported 25,000 km ....... I used it very little because for the daily work routine I used equally noble but German cars .... ............ that have deeply disappointed me! So I opted to use the X Tipe on a daily basis, as it was getting old in the garage while I continued to buy "plastic" cars .......... Now it has 185,000 km and goes as it did on the first day, also I change oil and various every 15,000 km and on, never a problem, never a change of noise, never a different tone .......... oil and routine maintenance, brake pads, tires ....... and nothing more .
Today the first trouble and alas caused by me! While I was waiting for a colleague, I started fiddling with the service menu which can be accessed by holding the ignition key in position 1 and pressing the TEL and NAV buttons at the same time, then a code must be entered that I do not have here with me now.
Well, touching here and there to see what to discover, I touched something that I shouldn't have touched and now the display is pitch black, the air conditioning is not working, the radio is not working, the navigator is not working and worse in the cockpit you die of heat because there is no longer any type of government on air conditioning.
How can I get out of it?
I thank all those who read me for taking the time and waiting for a solution.

Old 03-12-2021, 11:43 PM
Veteran Member
Received 761 Likes on 678 Posts

You blew a fuse. I know it sounds odd but, while fiddling with my aftermarket lighting project I blew a fuse. No lights, no screen, no climate control. Very odd that climate control is on a lighting fuse but there you go.

IF IT WERE ONLY blank Nav, you eject Nav disc, reinsert & wait for it to reboot.

The following users liked this post:
GGG (03-13-2021)