X-Type ( X400 ) 2001 - 2009
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chicopee, Ma

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2011, 02:37 PM
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
Smile Chicopee, Ma

Does anyone live within 100 miles of Chicopee, Ma. Chicopee is the next city North of Springfield, Ma. I would like someone too take a look at my car for a evaluation. I am willing to drive up to 100 miles one way.

PS: This is the maximum I can tolerate driving. I would probably need a motel room as I doubt I could drive back in the same day.

Old 03-22-2011, 08:47 PM
Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

HI Adam, I have a shop in Upton, MA I am a master Jag. tech with 17 years of dealer experience I can take a look at your car. My Shop is Upton Foreign Motors you can contact me at 508-529-4040.

Thanks Dana

Old 03-22-2011, 09:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Adam, Im taking a ride to see Dana this friday.

Dan

Old 03-23-2011, 12:12 PM
Smile Car

I had a PET scan yesterday to detect if I have any more cancers in my body. I will get the results on Friday. According how this goes, I might not need fix my car, my son will have to take care of it. As I will sign it over to him.

I do know I need a left headlamp assembly with HID and auto level. I priced them at several sites including my dealer. $1050.00 plus install, another $1014.00 plus install and the cheapest $841.00 plus install. Obviously I do not have the strength anymore to tackle such a job. If anyone can come up with a used but working assembly I would appreciate it. No lamps cleaners on my car. It is an 03, 2.5L, automatic, without auto headlights I just turn them on when it gets dark. The right side seems to be OK. But the left is sorta pointing to the moon and the adjusting screws do nothing and if you grab the headlight holder you can move it up and down. Also, I noticed the other nite if you hit a hard enough bump it bounces. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will post the results of my doctor visit Friday and perhaps my son can drive us over?

One More Thing If Anyone Is Into Praying I Humble Ask U to Say a Little Pray for Me. I am way too young to die. But part of life is dying so all of us will face this someday.

All of U

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Last edited by Adam Lueb; 03-23-2011 at 01:09 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-23-2011, 12:57 PM
Veteran Member
Received 55 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by Adam Lueb
I had a PET scan yesterday to detect if I have any more cancers in my body. I will get the results on Friday. According how this goes, I might not need fix my car, my son will have to take care of it. As I will sign it over to him.

I do know I need a left headlamp assembly with HID and auto level. I priced them at several sites including my dealer. $1050.00 plus install, another $1014.00 plus install and the cheapest $841.00 plus install. Obviously I do not have the strength anymore to tackle such a job. If anyone can come up with a used but working assembly I would appreciate it. No lamps cleaners on my car. It is an 03, 2.5L, automatic, without auto headlights I just turn them on when it gets dark. The right side seems to be OK. But the left is sorta pointing to the moon and the adjusting screws do nothing and it you grab the headlight holder you can move it up and down. Also, I noticed the other nite if you hit a hard enough bump it bounces. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will post the results of my doctor visit Friday and perhaps my son can drive us over?

One More Thing If Anyone Is Into Praying I Humble Ask U to Say a Little Pray for Me. I am way too young to die. But part of life is dying so all of us will face this someday.

All of U

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Done man, good luck and keep me posted!

Old 03-23-2011, 07:13 PM
Received 40 Likes on 18 Posts

Adam, I've had to fight the beast myself. One thing I learned is you have to keep a positive attitude and never give up! 8 years NED. I will pray for you.

Old 03-24-2011, 02:17 PM

Thank you, even my ex wife is praying for me. I can remember not to long ago she was cursing at me. Things change I guess.

If everything turns out OK tomorrow or as OK as they can be, I am going to look around for a used auto level hid left headlight unit. Any leads who would sell these type of parts used?

Old 04-03-2011, 12:21 PM
Received 40 Likes on 18 Posts
Old 04-05-2011, 01:26 PM
Smile Head lights

Originally Posted by sidewalkman
Done man, good luck and keep me posted!
I sure will and thanks

Old 04-05-2011, 01:35 PM
Smile Head lights

Originally Posted by Razkid
Thanks for the site, I sent them a message today of the part I need, it said someone will get back to me. My auto body person did a temporary fix, he adjusted the right lamps to the height of the left. When we measured from the ground up, it was in the 26' inch to 28' inch legal height here in the Commonwealth. So far the headlights are even and the right one that was adjusted when turned on does its thing and aligns with the left.

I really appreciate all the help I get from you folks.