X-Type ( X400 ) 2001 - 2009
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FJT and Select Edition For the Win!

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 10:33 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: FJT and Select Edition For the Win!

ORIGINAL: BuckMR2

ORIGINAL: aquill1
a good relationship with the service department at the local dealer has already started to blossom!
Sounds like a romantic love story....will you be seeing each other again on Valentines
LOL! Hopefully not too soon!

No ancient that was at troy...my guy is Joe and he said. I asked him what his last name was after he gave my son the bean jag and he told me just ask for the joe with hair! The people at jag of novi were nice to me when I took the car in there as well. The salesman at troy when I was looking at x's in the first place (coming on 2 years this summer) by the name of Keith Burch was a really helpful nice guy and still is. I called him a few months ago about a s-type r they had and he still remembered me by name...and my crotch rocket!

Well I hope you have se hanky and one!!! There isn't any news like good news!

And h20boy you don't have to wait for a certain day! If they help you out, keep you informed and don't treat you like a piece of crap thank them for the good service! I got a call this morning checking up on the service I had received. They wanted to make sure everything went well. They asked me also if I'd fill out a survey for them as well.

Old 01-25-2008, 10:32 AM
Veteran Member
Received 9,007 Likes on 4,113 Posts
Default RE: FJT and Select Edition For the Win!

Name:  T15ESSJAG5.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  6.3 KBName:  X6JYMSAAB5.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  6.1 KBName:  AudiX6JYM-2.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  6.4 KB

ORIGINAL: aquill1
They asked me also if I'd fill out a survey for them as well.
Better than that Aquill. Pick up the phone and ask for the service manager personally. ( It always makes people wonder cos usually he takes nuthin but complaints all day long!!)
Tell him that you're calling because you're extremely happy n pleased with their service, nice courteous staff, helpful n firendly etc etc.
As not too many people take the time n trouble to make these calls you'll automatically stand out further and really get intotheir good books.
As a side note the service manager will usually inform the staff you have mentioned and they'll try even harder to impress you next time round.....Its that simple I swear!

Jim