X-Type ( X400 ) 2001 - 2009
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"Only! Good As Your Tools"

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2015, 02:10 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool "Only! Good As Your Tools"

Swagg! Luv!! to the JF-Gods JimC64,thermo,jimlombardi,GGG,Don B and many other Techniciansi recently posted "Cool X-TYPE Limp!! Legg!! resulted in no Headlights mo speedometer,lLimp mode abs and powertrain warning light multi codes Scanned and cleared most but 445, 1637 owned me. researched thru most of all threads new and old related and non, today was $%^&*( hot as Jalepeno biddy tibbs!! on it early 7:00am Cali swagg!! disconnected new Platnium Duralast Batt !replaced Two 12v fog lgt bubs aligned lamps -done removed torqe screws from ABS module its getting hot fast Old E brake! remembering the Vets advice and manuals #1 was to check Voltages being an Elec-Tech very thurrel not checking Vs yet went on a cleaning spree ECM , ABS module Harness,and all elec mods, di electric cleaned and wire brushed to the Maxx and throttle body gears.
!!!!But do need help with alignment !!!!! definetly need a hUMP AND oLD e BRAKE now!! its 3:00pm have to put it all back and no Vs CHECKS reinstalled harness and plugs thought let me check codes! the check Vs started ign easier with lubing !! tripple dropped my jaw! jaw! jaw! all warning light and abs and hand brake vanished before my eyes, i always tell my TVS PHONE AND PC clients "IF YOU WANT TO KEEP IT CLEAN IT" THANKS VETS and MODS FOR nailing us down with the Fundamentals
"IF YOU WANT TO KEEP IT CLEAN IT"

Old 10-12-2015, 06:53 AM
Veteran Member
Received 735 Likes on 470 Posts

Originally Posted by Cash Jackson
Swagg! Luv!! to the JF-Gods JimC64,thermo,jimlombardi,GGG,Don B and many other Techniciansi recently posted "Cool X-TYPE Limp!! Legg!! resulted in no Headlights mo speedometer,lLimp mode abs and powertrain warning light multi codes Scanned and cleared most but 445, 1637 owned me. researched thru most of all threads new and old related and non, today was $%^&*( hot as Jalepeno biddy tibbs!! on it early 7:00am Cali swagg!! disconnected new Platnium Duralast Batt !replaced Two 12v fog lgt bubs aligned lamps -done removed torqe screws from ABS module its getting hot fast Old E brake! remembering the Vets advice and manuals #1 was to check Voltages being an Elec-Tech very thurrel not checking Vs yet went on a cleaning spree ECM , ABS module Harness,and all elec mods, di electric cleaned and wire brushed to the Maxx and throttle body gears.
!!!!But do need help with alignment !!!!! definetly need a hUMP AND oLD e BRAKE now!! its 3:00pm have to put it all back and no Vs CHECKS reinstalled harness and plugs thought let me check codes! the check Vs started ign easier with lubing !! tripple dropped my jaw! jaw! jaw! all warning light and abs and hand brake vanished before my eyes, i always tell my TVS PHONE AND PC clients "IF YOU WANT TO KEEP IT CLEAN IT" THANKS VETS and MODS FOR nailing us down with the Fundamentals
Things that make you go hmmmm....

Old 10-12-2015, 07:40 AM
Veteran Member
Received 234 Likes on 162 Posts

Het Het Het.....He just called JimC64, THERMO, jimlombardi, GGG, and Don B....TOOLS.......I would never do that.......be cool.....Mike

Old 10-12-2015, 02:52 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I Apoligize and meant No disrespect to any of Our JF-MEMBERS as to Label them as TOOLS! i take this Respected Forum very Personal and Serious. Meaning that without the sharing of Information we would still be stuck in only having to take what Dealers dish out
I stand by my Thanks and Appreciation.

"Never to Cool for Skool"

The following users liked this post:
mrplow58 (10-14-2015)
Old 10-14-2015, 08:22 AM
Veteran Member
Received 234 Likes on 162 Posts

I was just messin(Hoosier speak) with you Cash.....I am a tool, in the other meaning of the word. I have been called other things, but tool would be considered a compliment......Be cool Mike

The following users liked this post:
Cash Jackson (10-14-2015)
Old 11-14-2015, 05:53 AM
Veteran Member
Received 126 Likes on 114 Posts

Originally Posted by Cash Jackson
I Apoligize and meant No disrespect to any of Our JF-MEMBERS as to Label them as TOOLS! i take this Respected Forum very Personal and Serious. Meaning that without the sharing of Information we would still be stuck in only having to take what Dealers dish out
I stand by my Thanks and Appreciation.

"Never to Cool for Skool"
Shouldn't that b ... "Never TOO cool for skool"
Personally, im a cool tool and way too kool for skool