[IMG]local://upfiles/80/F85884AA39DB4BD5B4949603367DBA65.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-27-2007, 08:25 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Sweet mother of BBYGWLTF

SWEEEEEEEEEET!!![8D]

Old 01-27-2007, 08:57 PM
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

how did you find the pics of my other x? those were not supposed to be leaked to the public yet.

Old 01-27-2007, 09:33 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,007 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Name:  Jagbrightlights7.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  4.6 KB

Nice one Nineball - You wish!
You n me both..........lol

JC

Old 01-28-2007, 12:39 AM
Veteran Member
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Surprise, it was actually built in 2002-2003....but went undercover due to lack of sales that year....same for this year...

I wonder when they plan on pulling the the X type plug due to poor sales..

Old 01-28-2007, 01:35 PM

i gotta say... those extensions to the fenders to compensate (i guess??) for the wider wheels just looks like crap. imo, it looks like they just stuck them on as an afterthought. rest of it seems nice though.

Old 01-29-2007, 07:31 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Front grills look dumb. I like the look of the race x-type though, there are alot more pics online of it.

Old 01-29-2007, 08:02 PM

you make no sense. you just said you think front grilles look dumb, but in a previous thread....

ORIGINAL: aquill1

I like the mesh grill it just looks funky to me because I havn't seen one without chrome. i.e.-painted like mine. I love the lower mesh grill I've seen around for months but havn't seen a sport with one. Where and how much? Recommendations and past transactions help out to me vs. going in blind guys!

Old 01-29-2007, 11:12 PM
Veteran Member

Hey nineball actually you are a retard or perhaps just blind look at that grill in the pics, the bottom one looks like its pieced onto the car. Also before you start running your mouth why don't you read what I said! I said the front grill looked like crap now I ask you what front grill? The one I was talking about many posts ago or the picture of the car that was loaded on this thread? Apparently you didn't look deep enough into the picture! So on the contrary I make perfect sense. Just because I like certain mesh grills doesn't mean I like all of them! I like some billet grills and some look stupid. Just my 2cents so why you taking it so seriously, who got your panties into a bunch don't know what I did to offend you but right about now I'm not caring! Tell me can you tell the difference in these two billet grilles? Probably not huh! [sm=happy046.gif]

[IMG]local://upfiles/674/C480B2601BDA4A5C8F5DF0E60BB28614.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/674/9B987A9E0584477188436B00C99BAA0B.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-30-2007, 02:28 AM

first of all, it wasn't an attack, so you can keep your retarded comments to yourself. but it does show everyone how you think, and your blatant disregard for those who are mentally challenged likeone of my best friends. thanx for clearing that up for all of us. now i know to post all comments i make to you in small words that a child can easily understand.

i was just asking because it didn't make sense to me. they are the exact same grille in both pics, just the mounting system is different. now i will educate you on that. the mounting system used in the pic in this thread is the Arden style. it uses pressure clips that 'snap' into place as you push the lower grille in. the other style of mounting, which i have, is one that uses 4 'W' shaped brackets, with screws holding the grilles in place.

so you can see that the grilles are exactly the same. you should have been a bit more specific in your comments. that is the only reason i asked. you are the same person who was asking all sorts of questions on grilles, including wanting to see one in black, and i was the person feeding you the information and pics. maybe you had a bad day, maybe you hate your life, maybe it's something else, but before you startattacking people who have done nothing but help you in the past i would suggest you take a step back and read your posts again before you send them.

the 2 grilles you have posted here are obviously not the same, while the 2 grilles in this thread and the other are. i was wondering when a moron would show their true colors in this forum - so far everyone here has been a decent person.

[IMG]local://upfiles/552/BC299B71D5054374AD031A719E715A5E.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/552/E9537B189EAD4C15B1510A6555DCCEB4.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-30-2007, 05:49 PM
Veteran Member

First of all it was an attack on your part, you said and I quote "you make no sense." You are the one that went out of your way to pull up a quote about a totally different thread! Yeah I am a child thats why I come on here and have to comment on somebody else's comments made on a totally different thread. You are like a child for even searching something I said about a particular grill back many threads ago so who's childish here? I'm confused but it must be because I'm a child, I got it now thank you father.

SO if I didn't make sense to you why didn't you say "the grill looks the same to me as every other mesh grill on the market or on a jag?" NOOO you blatantly came out and said that I make no sense but I forgot you were just asking me a question (oh ok).

The funny part is that there are many other grilles out there that look the same but aren't. So next time you go to jump on mine or anyone else's case think before you speak. And if you want someone to be a little more specific on things how about not commenting about them personally next time since you were obviously confused and didn't know what I meant.

Who are you kidding talking about attacking people who have done nothing but help you in the past. This forum is here so anyone who needs to know something about a particular question they can be answered, I don't go out and try to attack anybody I try to give my thoughts and suggestions to anyone that might want them! You provoked me, apparently I didn't get what you meant and maybe you needed to explain a little more but to me you were definitely not trying to be confused, to me it sounded like you were already hating your life and had a bady day I don't go out of my way to comment about someone else's comments like you apparently do. I was offended that a person would even go back and do that. Must not have anything better to do huh!

Let me educate you on something the two grilles that you posted are different. If you look closely at them they are not the same. Yours looks good the one on the race car looks like crap. The one on your jag is clean the one on the race car has a chrome looking edge all the way around it. I've already told you why I didn't like it. Look closely and you will see they are not the same. Or the picture you took and the picture of that jag make it look different but the picture that racer put of that car the grill DOES NOT LOOK THE SAME!

I was never trying to hurt anybody about what I posted all I said was that I didn't like that particular picture with that grill. You started this! Here's my step back and what I posted before, I stand behind. What I said in the post you had a problem with, I stand behind, because the grilles look different!

By the way I have mentally handicapped people in my family so don't give me this crap about using this term, did you look up the word moron? I have a close person to me whom is a moron. His thinking is that of a young child so before you put out your comments try keeping them to yourself. So this shows your blatant disregard for those who are mentally challenged. Now do you see what I'm saying, this game could go on and on and on. You knew exactly what I was saying when I used that word so don't play out the sob story, and I thought I was the child.

Also you never asked a question about what I was saying, a question in a sentence is generally followed by a question mark, you didn't try to ask a question rather you started smack talking.

Don't you get it, you are the moron that showed his true color in this forum. To me the moron is you! Why else would someone search for a topic that was at least 20-30 threads ago except to start crap. So you are that moron that has shown his true colors in this forum not me ask anyone I have not talked smack to anyone.

My bad if I got offended by your comments, but you are the one whom started these comments, not me!

Old 01-30-2007, 07:03 PM

have a nice life in your little world. i know you enjoy it there.

Old 01-30-2007, 07:27 PM
Veteran Member

I'm still a child when am I going to grow up in your eyes father?

Old 01-30-2007, 07:30 PM
Veteran Member

Well I guess I have to be the bigger man, I'm sorry you can't admit you were wrong. On another note you really don't see a difference in the grill that you have and the one racer posted?

Old 01-30-2007, 08:17 PM
Veteran Member
Received 64 Likes on 40 Posts

Hey, and I thought my car was heavy[sm=smiley2.gif]

ORIGINAL: aquill1
Also you never asked a question about what I was saying, a question in a sentence is generally followed by a question mark, you didn't try to ask a question rather you started smack talking.

Don't you get it, you are the moron that showed his true color in this forum.
There's a question mark missing from yours too

Old 01-30-2007, 08:18 PM
Veteran Member

Ok guys....chill...
Lets have a cold beer and put this behind us....

Old 01-30-2007, 10:58 PM
Veteran Member

Don't drink but I'll chug a root beer! Here's the ? mark for ya Buck does that at least fix things between us? I'm chilled there racer just a little disgruntled from his remarks from nowhere. Could have just been me but I don't think it was. I generally don't make things personal and call someone out like that. Maybe thats just how he is and wanted someone to make some things personal. I still can't figure out who would look up something posted over a month ago!

Old 01-30-2007, 11:31 PM
Veteran Member

Well I suppose he may have been looking for something in particular....who knows...but what I do know is that we all, yes, including me, as you know, get a bit wise sometimes and when we think we are poking fun at somebody, they take it the wrong way...

So boys, aqua under the bridge and let’s take about cool X type jags.....drink beer, download some **** and oh i forget, you can drink root beer and download grills.... lol (see what i mean)

Quick Reply: Sweet mother of BBYGWLTF