X-Type ( X400 ) 2001 - 2009
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thank You ALL!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2011 | 10:22 PM
|
Default Thank You ALL!

I wanted to thank all those that have helped me on this forum. I sold the x-type 2 weeks ago. I had the expansion tank replaced, and was even nice enough to pay for an inspection on the car, so I feel good about selling it. It was a great car (had 130K miles) when I was done with it, but it sure does feel good to have the MUCH newer and lower mileage saab 9-3 in the driveway..... it's much cheaper to insure too..... Thanks again to all who helped me thorughout my x-type ownership experience. It was a great car! Best of luck with your x-types, I am now greatly enjoying owning my saab, but may one day return to the jaguar brand... who knows... Thanks again!

Old 09-19-2011 | 11:17 PM
Veteran member

we appreciate the nice words, I suppose a great forum was not enough to stick with the jaguar marque was it? lol When that saab gives you show signs of yawning upon looking at it, or your friends/family give you indications of it beeing 'ho-hum' or 'ok', you go straight to your nearest dealer, and find a good, certified used cat. It doesn't matter if its an x-type, xk, or xj...as long as there is a cat on the hood or a growler on the bonnet, you will feel better within a few days.

Old 09-20-2011 | 03:50 AM
Veteran Member

Thanks for your thread and words , still you can hand around and join in conversations you know this is a friendly forum
I wish your new ride serves you well