Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tranny Question

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 12:09 AM
Veteran Member
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Tranny Question

is that "frombenztojag"???? LOL i must say that every part that falls of my Jaguar is of the highest British quality.. Now all cars have their issues... and we all know this. Jaguar, infiniti, benz, caddy, so on and so on. Some years more then others, some models more then others but all cars have known issues. Xman's opion is just that an opion.. the threats were a bit much but it is what it is. I had my Jaguar rust to the ground but still bought another one... why??? Because just like machiavelli said-

I have been reading these posts and had to join just to respond to this. No this forum is not owned by Jaguar, but it is manned, visited and supported by Jaguar Enthusiasts. Since you are a dumb ***, you do not know what that is. An enthusiast is someone who has a strong liking for something, a fan, a supporter. These people do not want to hear your unnecessary bashing of the object of their affection. Everyone here knows the pitfalls of owning Jaguars. You are not telling them anything they do not already know
Now as the Admin they do have the right to delete anything they want. It may nit be "the right thing" to do but they can and do have that right. I have had some of my post removed but I understand it may happen. This site is by far the most active and helpfull sites you will ever find.... and that is a fact!

Old 08-28-2008, 12:18 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would have to agree with jvegas.I have had the car for over two years and this is the first issue I have had with it. I maintain my car as best I can. It may turn out to be a non issue or it may be a disatser either way I still love the car and will make my decision when I know all the facts.

Old 08-28-2008, 03:01 AM
Veteran Member
Received 639 Likes on 441 Posts

Please let's ignore that infiniti guy ,he may not like his X Type but that doesn't mean that he needs to blame ,flake off Jaguar or some nasty remarks w/ our forum members . Let him go and make fun at his infiniti forums ,we don't need such would-be Jaguar Owners

Old 08-28-2008, 11:53 AM
ud
Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Caddy..this is one thread that needs to be removed..we/the forum do not need to see the mindless rantings and threats from a two year old spoiledbrat living off daddy and Mommy.

I'm PMing Jim and Patrick about his threats and also my employer, theFederal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), a number of other agencieswill be looking into this guy..I already have his IP...The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is taking aggressive steps to exponentially strengthen law enforcement's ability to identify and combat Internet crimes. Intelligence received from me will be referred to law enforcement in an expeditious fashion.

Old 08-28-2008, 02:27 PM
Veteran Member
Received 639 Likes on 441 Posts

You're exactly right Dennis, I know our Admins to take care of him such guys deserves to be in the hot waters

Old 08-28-2008, 04:01 PM
Veteran Member
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

I disagree with all of you. I say we get out the really big spoon and stir up the ****! If handled correctly, we could have him mad enough to have a complete melt down. Nothing really rallies the troops like a common enemy. We missed out on some really good fun here. Especially, when you have a target that big!

Let's try to lure him back and spool him up.

Old 08-28-2008, 08:44 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,010 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Name:  T15ESSJAG5.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  6.3 KBName:  X6JYMSAAB5.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  6.1 KBName:  AudiX6JYM-2.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  6.4 KBName:  T15ESSST101-1.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  9.9 KB

Xman has been banned from the site for his vulgar language, abusive behaviour and threats to hack the forum with immediate effect. Please understand that this is not about his dislike or bashing of the Jaguar marque but about his general demeanour. Whilst the majority of the members here woulddislike anyone ranting about how bad the marque may be in their opinion, they are entitled to that opinion. Obviously however being a Jag site if that continues over an extended period of time there will be problems and it then becomes in the best interest of the membership to remove said individual.

ORIGINAL: rosemont83

ORIGINAL: christo

Let me know how yo make out!
1. open mouth slightly.
2. insert tongue..
3. continue on.

LOL.

On a lighter note Rosemont............love the reply
I had a laugh

Jim

Old 09-11-2008, 12:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pull the transfer case plug and look at the magnet on the end......BET YOU there is alot of metal on it.

My '03 x-type seemed to jump out of gear, felt like there was a gear that was missing a tooth, then got a slight vibration. Poped it into neutral and coasted for a second, then put it back into gear. Turnes out that the T-case is bad, took it out Monday, now looking for new bearings.

Old 09-13-2008, 03:48 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I will check that, did you get any error messages with your problem?

Old 09-13-2008, 08:33 PM
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Caddy..this is one thread that needs to be removed..we/the forum do not need to see the mindless rantings and threats from a two year old spoiledbrat living off daddy and Mommy.

I'm PMing Jim and Patrick about his threats and also my employer, theFederal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), a number of other agencieswill be looking into this guy..I already have his IP...The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is taking aggressive steps to exponentially strengthen law enforcement's ability to identify and combat Internet crimes. Intelligence received from me will be referred to law enforcement in an expeditious fashion.
Go Dennis - you da man!!!