X-Type ( X400 ) 2001 - 2009
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

transmissiestoring x-type automaat 22d

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2024, 11:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default transmissiestoring x-type automaat 22d

Hallo, heeft iemand ervaring met dit probleem?
Er gaan 2 orange lampjes branden met vermelding transmissiestoring,nadat ik het contact afzet en de wagen terug start is het problaam verdwenen, toch voor even.
Heb het gevoel dat het erger is als de wagen warm is en na een aantal km, eens tegoei warm kolt het probleem constant terug, als het probleem zich voordoet schakeld de automaat niet, even het contact af en op en hij schakeld weer volkomen normaal en soepel!
Ik hoop dat iemand mij kan zeggen wat het probleem is.
mvg Herman

Old 03-18-2024, 02:56 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,944 Likes on 769 Posts

Using Google translate from Belgian to English.

"Hello, has anyone experienced this problem?
2 orange lights come on indicating a transmission fault, after I switch off the ignition and start the car again the problem has disappeared, at least for a while.
I have the feeling that it is worse when the car is warm and after a few km, once it is warm, the problem constantly comes back, when the problem occurs the automatic transmission does not shift, just switch the ignition off and on and it shifts completely normally again and supple!
I hope someone can tell me what the problem is.
Kind regards, Herman"

Herman, Your problem could be any number of things that cause the check engine or transmission failure indicators to come on.
Unfortunately everyone will struggle to help you with the very basic information you have provided in your first post.
If you have or can borrow a decent OBD11 code reader, plug it into the car to reveal the list of error codes the car has stored and update your post here with those codes, then we might be able to help you better.

Most of the members here speak English, so by posting in the Belgian language you are missing reaching most of the other members here (your target audience).