Wheres Jim C?

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 05:36 PM
Veteran Member
Received 64 Likes on 40 Posts
Default Wheres Jim C?

Hi guys,girls, and any others
Hope you all had a merry Xmas.
Ive been fit and well all yearbut woke up Xmas morning with a stinking headache and bad sore throat.
Luckily had honey,whisky and microwave to ease the throat pain
My next upgrade is imminent so Im trying to source a pair of OE 2004- subs for apremium stereo upgrade if anyone knows where is breaking an X at the moment.
By the way whats happened to Jim,its not like him not to post for over a week[&:]

Old 12-26-2007, 07:11 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Wheres Jim C?

Yeah I hear you there! hey buck are you speaking of putting 2 of the subs in or the sub and separate passive sub which that doesn't actually get powered? Me personally I'd add a couple of 8's and a different amp to the mix instead of the stock stuff. You could mount them up underneath where the box goes and still keep everything hidden...

Old 12-27-2007, 03:36 AM
Veteran Member
Received 64 Likes on 40 Posts

Im getting a harness made to upgrade the stock non premium 4 speaker set up to premium.I need to return my old harness when I fit the new one.The harness then allows me to fit the later 2004- Jag amp and the 2 subs which are powered by the amp.If I went with the amp/subs that is for my year it would have been the subs with built in amp which is nogood for this harness.In the future I can also add tweeters when time allows.I think the harness is the onewith the fibre optics in but Im not 100% sure.Its all staying OE with some minor adaptations.

Old 12-27-2007, 06:56 AM
Veteran Member
Received 9,007 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Name:  cars.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  7.4 KB

ORIGINAL: BuckMR2
Hi guys,girls, and any others
Hope you all had a merry Xmas.
Ive been fit and well all yearbut woke up Xmas morning with a stinking headache and bad sore throat.
Luckily had honey,whisky and microwave to ease the throat pain
My next upgrade is imminent so Im trying to source a pair of OE 2004- subs for apremium stereo upgrade if anyone knows where is breaking an X at the moment.
By the way whats happened to Jim,its not like him not to post for over a week[&:]
Hi Buck, nice of you to ask after me mate. Sorry I've not been on a lot recently, the X has a few issues[&:], a deer played chicken with me an the A6 and I lost[&:]Christmas needed sorting as well as working for myself means I have a lot less time.
Hows the bairn? I'm guessin you had a good xmas with the now, extended family....lol
Was the headache and sore throat self inflicted or some of what was / is goin about?

I'm goin thru the posts as we speak, so no doubt I'll see one from you with 20 or so pics in somewhere covering Xmas, family and of course the X ( complete with quad tailpipes showing ) if not I'll be seriously disappointed!

Catcha soon Buck

Jim