Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

X type - Off topic section

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 03:52 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: X type - OFF TOPIC SECTION

Oh...I am hip with the net but that could have been one of many things...F-ck the world!!! Thats what I thought you meant...Yeah I know the whole mr. bigshot...I'm from Michigan...live about 5 miles from Palace of Auburn Hills! I thought you were bashing billups...figured you didn't like him or Kobe...Billups is seriously my favorite player next to kobe....I was getting really depressed and worried when it was rumored he wouldn't be resigning....you could imagine my relief when he signed[sm=yikesomg.gif]

Old 08-31-2007, 04:07 PM
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Great...I'm a huge fan of the Stones.

Used to watch almost every game on FSN couple years back.

Yeah, no doubt, I wasn't very excited w/his performance last year, but I was glad to see them resign him. Joe D ain't no dummy. He knows any team would pick up Billups in a heart-beat.
We need to step up this season, though. I was thrilled when we got Webber; he was doing an amazing job near the post-season, then just started crapping out w/the rest of the team in the playoffs.

To be honest, I don't like Bryant. Like I said, he is ridiculously skillful, but lacks the team-player dynamics. He is and will always be a one-man team. That's why he will never be a Jordan, even though his skill level is on par.

Awesome that you live right there. You go to any of the games?

Old 08-31-2007, 04:47 PM
Veteran Member

Only a couple...to tell you the truth for some reason they haven't been that much fun for me...I think I'd rather stay at home and watch or move a tv outside and play with some buddies while watching the game...I think when I go the game loses its prestige...I even had front row of the nosebleed seats and still didn't like it...maybe courtside would be better but I guess I just wasn't impressed...never actually been with just my buddies though...have to do that soon...

Stones you mean flintstones??? Yeah msu is awesome...at basketball...and hockey...sucks that cleaves sucked so bad in the nba...

I miss jerome williams...I'm alot like him don't have a ton of pure skill just work my **** off and everything pans out...know what I mean???

Man I don't know what we are going to do with Webber but I like him even though he is from u of m! He slacked off during playoffs but he's still got some in him...not as aggressive as earlier years...I think maxiell is going to be my next favorite piston here in a second I liked him when we drafted him he's really aggressive and tons of energy much like jerome but with more skill. I thought he would have played . I like amir too but he'll get his chance soon...Hayes from washington hopefully fills delfinos departure...I like delfino worked pretty hard...mcdyess is one of my favorites too...Hamilton is another story....met him once...he's the reason we lost to the heat 2 years ago, *****! Anyways...

Old 09-02-2007, 08:19 PM
Veteran Member
Received 45 Likes on 15 Posts

Not a pistons fan, seeing as I'm a HUGE heat fan, but the pistons are far better with billups than without and I'm happy for you guys that you got him back. As for Kobe, poor guy. Now he has to go home to the hapless lakers. At least most of the other stars go home to decent chances for a title. WTF was up with the Argentinian guy winning the tournament MVP? I thought for sure it was Kobe's, Bron's or Kidd's.

Old 09-02-2007, 10:07 PM
Veteran Member

DANG!!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot all about the final game....mother f-eeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr....I watched like every other game wher we kicked butt and than missed the finale....I'm about to cry...

Funny how my old boy Carlos tears it up in all of these games...especially when you figure he's playing against j. kidd and what not....

Old 09-03-2007, 12:13 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,010 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Name:  cars.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  7.4 KB

I'm guessin Basketball? Either that or American football?

Jim

Old 09-03-2007, 12:59 PM
Veteran Member

Basketball mate...

Old 09-03-2007, 05:31 PM
Veteran Member

Views: 14

Well thats Americas sport for sure...You guys seem to have the monopoly on 7 foot athletes[&:]

Jim

Old 09-03-2007, 08:02 PM
Veteran Member

Yeah it is!!! They actually say football is but....I'm not sure...I like all of them except soccer!!!

Just kidding soccer is lots of fun to play...

Old 09-04-2007, 10:15 AM
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Update: The eggplant parmesan were great!!!

DETROITTTT BASKETBALLLLL!!!! When does the preseason start? I haven't been keeping up w/the NBA over the summer, any major trades?

And just to keep Jim in the loop, how's Beckham doing? I heard he's not doing so hot traveling back and forth. Talk about serious jet lag!

Old 09-04-2007, 01:37 PM
Veteran Member

Beckham is injured!

Old 09-04-2007, 08:57 PM
Veteran Member

Views: 12

ORIGINAL: bigdreams05
Beckham is injured!
Dont you mean Beckham is injured AGAIN!

Jim

Old 09-05-2007, 02:40 AM
Veteran Member
Received 640 Likes on 442 Posts

that "injured" guy is also "insured"

Old 09-05-2007, 08:53 AM
Veteran Member
Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

I think what he really means is the Dynamo have championship number two!!!!! Thinking of the wife here....where do you buy those hussy looking soccer jerseys or chick tops? She wants one for the Dynamo and I can't find them....

Old 09-06-2007, 11:02 AM
Veteran Member

Yeah Jim is right on the AGAIN part...I hear more about him being injured than anything else...I don't know how people are still bashing on a-rod when beckham is making wayyyyyy more money to sit on the sidelines!!! At least a-rod is able to be a body out on the field!!!! I really don't care for either one of them...

Old 09-06-2007, 11:30 AM
Veteran Member

WOH WOH WOH!!!! First of all, Beckham does NOT, I repeat, does NOT make more money than A-Rod. Beckham makes $250 million with endorsements. A-Rod makes $252 million on SKILL ALONE! BTW, after 2 A Bombs last night with an injured ankle, he locked in his 3rd MVP award and if this ankle injury doesn't side-line him or cause him to make two or three more errors at third this season, he'll win his 3rd gold glove and 1st at third base!

Old 09-06-2007, 06:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anybody know anything about power capacitors for car stereo's?? I seem to have an issue...Another car of mine (pic below) the cap seems to stay on and the digital display shows the wattage drain real, real slow. I checked all the wiring and it seems ok, but I dont know enough to know for sure.

[IMG]local://upfiles/640/9EDE159B06794BEEA1558854AC5EA651.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/640/871E09ABA29A42BF8ED5D3AE60C0599E.jpg[/IMG]

Old 09-06-2007, 07:41 PM
Veteran Member

ORIGINAL: bigdreams05
WOH WOH WOH!!!! First of all, Beckham does NOT, I repeat, does NOT make more money than beckham. Beckham makes $250 million with endorsements. A-Rod makes $252 million on SKILL ALONE! BTW, after 2 A Bombs last night with an injured ankle, he locked in his 3rd MVP award and if this ankle injury doesn't side-line him or cause him to make two or three more errors at third this season, he'll win his 3rd gold glove and 1st at third base!
Hey Biggie............sorta lost me ther bro.........wanna clarify?
Or is it just me??....lol

Jim

Old 09-06-2007, 09:16 PM
Veteran Member

Hey biggie first off I was backing a-rod perhaps you missed that part...beckham is a joke! But secondly beckham is 250 in 5 years....a-rod is 252 in 10 years...with or without endorsements WHO CARES!!!! Its a joke that either one of them make that kind of money...I know my buddy that died in Iraq his parents didn't get a freaking 1,000 dollars let alone 25mill in one year! There is no way in God's green earth a-rod is worth that money! He really isn't even that great...just wait til the post season and that will tell us all what he is made of...my guess is hopefully he doesn't suck and he's actually good...than we can stop listening to everyone bashing him I'm sick of hearing about vick, a-rod and lebron james....screw all of em!

Anyways Anderson,
A capacitor is kind of like a short term battery...what they do is store amounts of energy for a short period of time so when your amp really needs that juice its got it....generally when they are in your car for whatever reason they surge every now and than...there is no way to shut that off if just spuradically, the 5 farad one I have does it...still hasn't drained the battery or anything yet and its been in since april or may...

Old 09-07-2007, 01:53 PM
Veteran Member

Fixed my error. Sorry Jimbo! Quil, of the 250 mil that Beckham is making, only 50 are guaranteed for playing soccer. BTW, I think that A-Rod has earned his contract, and few others can say that about contracts of humongous proportions. The fact that A-Rod WILL be the greatest Home Run hitter of all time, and the fact that for once there is a great MLB player that isn't involved in steroid allegations, and the fact that he is doing this on the biggest stage in New York, and the fact that he could retire tomorrow and be first-ballot hall of famer...all those facts make the contract very worth it. BTW, the past two post-seasons of his have been abysmal, but then again so has every other Yankees' with the exception of Jeter. Before his recent post-season slump, he had a great 2004 post-season. .700+ obs and over .400 avg.

Quick Reply: X type - Off topic section