Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

X type - Off topic section

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 12:32 PM
Veteran Member
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Off Topic Section!

yeah, that was good. like LJ draining 90 footers from last year. good stuff.

Old 04-22-2008, 06:50 AM
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Stupid Pistons!!! I used to love this team, now I'm severely aggravated by them. This has to be one of the most unmotivated, unfocused teams out there. Friggin' morons; I hope they lose the first round so I don't have to waste my time watching them play other rounds. [:@]

My reactions during a typical Pistons game, sequentially: Go Pistons-> Wow, what a lead -> It's okay, they still have a good sized lead -> It's okay, they'll come -> Please make a combeack-> WTF are they doing? ->Screw this! ->Go opposing team![8D]

Old 04-22-2008, 09:19 AM
Veteran Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah I hear ya ancient! Last years conference fiinals were that story case and point! I don't want to go there this year! Sad part is it's the freaking raptors[:'(]

We need the intensity and drive a few years back when "guaransheed" meant something! What about that pathedic wide open lay-up he missed[:'(][:@]

Somebody has to pull their heads out of their ***** and do what's expected!

Old 04-24-2008, 03:49 PM
Veteran Member
Received 639 Likes on 441 Posts

Rangers 0 - 0 Fiorentina .Actually, this is very a tricky result lol .Rangers must score in Italy

Old 04-25-2008, 10:43 AM
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Pistons better straight up molley wop philly tonight!
Aquill, you been watching any other games in the East? Caught a few minutes of the Celtics; man that teams a beast! [:@]

Sheed is going to be boo'ed horrifically in his hometown.

Old 04-30-2008, 08:21 AM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Holy Piston Batman!! 191 pages! Well, this is my first post on this thread! Celtics = Beasts

Old 04-30-2008, 10:41 AM
Veteran Member

Finally Chauncey who is my favorite piston and one of my favorite players since denver, had a game that he usually had in the playoffs...Hopefully he stays steady the rest of the series and playoffs...

Go HAWKS!!! I like Ray Allen but I don't care for the Celtics. Hopefully they win though and the pistons smoke the sixers and finish off the magic like the last couple years and the pistons and celts meet in the conference finals...sucks not being able to watch the pistons games down here, I'm forced into watching the mavericks! [:@]

Old 04-30-2008, 11:22 AM
Veteran Member
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

they show all the games on espn & TNT. And lets not forget about the CAVS.... Eastern Conference Champions...

Old 04-30-2008, 12:02 PM
Veteran Member

Nope not here in texas, the only thing I could watch was the mavs/hornets on tnt and tntw which i'd imagine is tnt west. Usually espn2 will play games that aren't played on tnt but for whatever reason they didn't have it playing.

Cavs??? Who are they?

Old 04-30-2008, 12:43 PM
Veteran Member
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Rockets were on last night. Barely hanging in there, but really bowed up last night!

Old 04-30-2008, 04:28 PM
Veteran Member

Yeah I like the rockets and not because I now live in texas! I've liked tmac for a while but he's not much of a closer although he's been proving people wrong the last few games! If they had yao in they'd be waiting for their next opponent, I hate utah! I cannot stand utah much like I can't stand the cavs, there is just something about okur (used to be from detroit and I didn't like him then), williams is a **** and carlos boozer is one ugly ****!

Old 04-30-2008, 05:02 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,007 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Name:  T15ESSJAG5.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  6.3 KBName:  X6JYMSAAB5.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  6.1 KBName:  AudiX6JYM-2.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  6.4 KB

Champions League semi final Chelsea v Liverpool...............what a game!!
Chelsea win 3 -1 on the night and go on to play Man Utd in the final in Moscow.

That'll be a game of football to watch!!!

Rangers V Fiorentina in the semis of the UEFA cup tomorrow night.........moan the teddy bears!!!!

jim

Old 05-01-2008, 03:53 AM
Veteran Member

I think L'pool deserved the final not shitsea [8D].Rozetti did a huge mistake by not giving penalty for L'pool at the extra time as well . Anyway, I will support Sir Alex Ferguson's side

Rangers must score against Fiorentina you know 0-0 is a tricky result .It will be a tough game too

Old 05-01-2008, 09:23 AM
Veteran Member

I agree. T-mac rocks. He looks like he's stoned most of the time though. You're right about Utah. But I've got to say, watching them is like watching short track racing. Better be ready to trade some paint!

Old 05-01-2008, 09:48 AM
Veteran Member

yeah I hear ya on tmac being stoned! He looks like a certain dinosaur off of jurassic park to me! I think it's because his eyes kind of wander but he's an awesome player and he seems like an aright guy.

Imagine how different the series would be if the rockets had yao! Utah (to me) seems almost like "we're the team to beat we've been awesome the whole time" but the simple fact in my mind is the series would be over already!

Old 05-01-2008, 10:53 AM
Veteran Member

T-mac seems to be good people. Does a lot for the city with charity work, etc.

The Rockets will be a team to beat. You can see Yao coming along. It was kind of like Akheem when he first started. Got to get in there and get bloody a little first. Aaron Brooks is going to be awesome, too.

I like Utah. I like the game of smash mouth basketball.

Old 05-01-2008, 11:04 AM
Veteran Member
Received 45 Likes on 15 Posts

I just read the past 5 pages of this thread, and let me just say this...LJ is NOOOOOOOOOOOO MJ....but he is darn good. Quil, you need to remove the stick that Lebron stuck up your **** last year in the eastern final's...LOL! Fact is, both Kobe and LJ foul a lot on defense, travel like crazy, carry the ball on nearly EVERY time down the court, and are WAYYYYYYY over paid. Celtics will hopefully lose against the hawks...nothing personal though. I just like the underdog. I'm going for the Lakers all the way, and I hope the Spurs get whooped by the Hornets. Now if you want to talk about a BALLER...lets wait and see Chris Paul in a few years. Complete baller status. Spurs are boring as heck, and I too have always liked T-MAC...even got his shoes. I think I'm done.

Old 05-01-2008, 01:54 PM
Veteran Member

I bought a pair of his old ones...got a pair of iversons right now that I need to replace...ross had some awesome penny airs but not in my size wish I was a 9.5!

I could care less about last years cavs beating the pistons! They got smoked by the spurs! They weren't worth the time we wasted with them! They wont go anywhere this year so it's all good! Funny how much crap you talked about that one team in Florida...who was that again??? The dolphins...no I remember it was the heat! LOL! J/P bud! You know I had to!

BTW those tmacs look nice, how comfortable are they? I played again last night with my iversons and man they suck! They have no shoe lace just this thing you pull. See that knob on the side? That is the pump feature that automatically inflates when you step, it works great and your foot is locked into the shoe but man it hurts my feet!

Old 05-01-2008, 05:52 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,007 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Name:  T15ESSJAG5.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  6.3 KBName:  X6JYMSAAB5.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  6.1 KBName:  AudiX6JYM-2.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  6.4 KB

Waheyyyyyy........Rangers beat Fiorentina in the semi finals on Penalties ...........It went right down to the very last penalty[:@]
The game was almost as exciting as watching paint dry though, but, wer'e in the final of the EUFA Cup which is pretty damn good.

Still on course for the quadruple too!!!!

Jim

Old 05-02-2008, 04:01 AM
Veteran Member

Rangers did a fantastic job .Actually, they manage toperform this huge success by 10 players . Penalties were very breathtaking too . I must admit when the game was on the penalties I was like it was all over considerin Fiorentina's goalkeeper Frei is a great one .I believe this is 3 rd time that Rangers in the finals . I hope they will win the cup as well

Quick Reply: X type - Off topic section