XE ( X760 ) 2015 -

Jaguar XE workshop manual

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2015, 04:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Jaguar XE workshop manual

Hi
I´m looking for some materials for my final exam on engineering school and i have chosen lovely XE S , but i asked my local Jag dealer to send me some materials about engine and other stuff, but they answered me, that i need to pay for it, so i have to ask you, XE´s owners, if anybody PLEASE be so kind and send me these stuff.
I wanna know many thing about e.g. engine, and i don´t know where to find it and i think it is called Workshop manual, where you have these information, wich you never find if you are not the owner.
So again.. Please could anybody send me this information about Jaguar XE S, 3.0 litre engine but also another stuff such as brakes or steering ?
Or do anybody have a different idea where to find it ?
Thanks to any reply and suggestions, and sorry for my english, cause I´m czech

Cheers..

Old 10-23-2015, 05:29 PM
Veteran Member
Received 593 Likes on 362 Posts

You can register on https://topix.jaguar.jlrext.com and add a document subscription for a single model and year (e.g. XE, 2016) for 1 hour costing £5.50. You can download any of the workshop manual information you need for an hour. If you need more time one day costs £8.00 and you should be able to get everything you want from that.

The manual is located under the Documents section. The Desciption and Operation sections should give you a good overview. For example I have attached the Description and Operation information for the "INGENIUM I4 2.0L Diesel - Engine" section.

I can't post up everything you've asked for - you will need to subscribe to TOPIx for that - but it a good example of the level of information provided.

For some of the older models like the X350 JLR published technical guides in addition to the workshop manuals which combined it all in one place, but I have not been able to find them for the more recent models.

Attached Files
Old 10-23-2015, 05:37 PM

Ok
Thanks but there is no other FREE way ?? :/ and is it in other languages ??

Old 10-24-2015, 04:56 AM

I have a bigger problem now
I want to pay for it but there is a problem, that i can´t pay from my account because only cards from UK are allowed..
So there is no way how to get these informations...And if you want to pay for it, you can´t .. sorry for that but ******* !!!!

Old 10-24-2015, 05:12 AM
Veteran Member

There is no free way to access all the information for the XE. Typically after 10 years the information is not so closely guarded but for new models they quite rightly want to earn some income from it to cover the costs of providing it.

You should be able to use a card from any country as independants around the world use the same service. I just went through the process for you this morning selecting Czech Reblupic as the billing country and it asked for the same Visa, Mastercard, etc, as anywhere else. Make sure you set your billing country correctly - that might be why it failed.

Language-wise whilst some service buletins are provided in different languages the workshop manuals are always in english.

If you wanted to use the X350 (2004 XJ range) for your exam then you can find the technical guide for that online easily enough which covers what you are asking for but obviously for a different model.

Old 10-24-2015, 05:20 AM

I have USER LOCATE : English

or is there any other options how to change a country ??

Old 10-25-2015, 09:49 AM
Veteran Member

I think that is correct. Sometimes at the weekends the site will go down or behave erratically; it may be that they update it then. If you are still having issues with the payment then on Monday give the helpdesk a call and they should be able to sort it for you.

Old 10-25-2015, 01:51 PM

Yeah. Thank you for a help
Now i have lot of documents and i can start to translate all of them to Czech ´cause my exam..
SOLVED