XE ( X760 ) 2015 -

What are current order lead times?

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2016, 10:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What are current order lead times?

I'm hoping to get an idea of current order lead times to the US. Our story is that we placed an order for an XE Sport in March 2016, got a VIN early June, and it arrived in Baltimore port around July 1. Because of a "water ingres" issue with it, it didn't pass inspection and after a month of trying to remedy the issue, they told us we had to place a new order. The new order went in August 9th and now we're hoping to get it by Thanksgiving. Any ideas?

On a positive note, Jaguar Minneapolis loaned us a new XF Sport at no charge to drive until the new one comes in. It also gave my wife a chance to change her mind on the color (black to glacier white), which I think will be best in the end.

Thanks.

Old 10-05-2016, 08:49 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by larsont
I'm hoping to get an idea of current order lead times to the US. Our story is that we placed an order for an XE Sport in March 2016, got a VIN early June, and it arrived in Baltimore port around July 1. Because of a "water ingres" issue with it, it didn't pass inspection and after a month of trying to remedy the issue, they told us we had to place a new order. The new order went in August 9th and now we're hoping to get it by Thanksgiving. Any ideas?

On a positive note, Jaguar Minneapolis loaned us a new XF Sport at no charge to drive until the new one comes in. It also gave my wife a chance to change her mind on the color (black to glacier white), which I think will be best in the end.

Thanks.
Sorry for the problems with the first car!! I ordered my R-Sport June 6 and i picked it up August 13th. It seemed to go on a transport almost immediately after arriving in Baltimore, but could have sat for longer. Good luck!!