XE ( X760 ) 2015 -

XE base/premium/prestige

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2021, 08:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XE base/premium/prestige

Good morning,

I'm currently looking to buy my first Jaguar and I'm having a difficult time understanding what models have what features.
I tried searching but couldn't find anything specific.

I'm in the market for a 2017-2019 XE, is there a easy way to tell whats a standard feature vs whats a add on package?
I'm hoping to get one with Lane Keep Assist, Adaptive cruse control, and the Cold weather package (with a heated steering wheel, windshield, and seats if offered)
Not sure if they all have the App support for remote start?

Thank you in advance for any help!

Old 07-22-2021, 09:26 AM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

You should be able to research it--you may have to make yourself a chart by hand to keep track of what's what. See what's important to you year by year. Here is part of an article in cars.usnews.com on the 2018 model year.
  • Jaguar XE: The base XE features an 8-inch touch screen, a six-speaker stereo, Bluetooth, a USB port, HD Radio, synthetic leather upholstery, 10-way power-adjustable front seats, dual-zone automatic climate control, a moonroof, and rain-sensing windshield wipers. A rearview camera is available.
  • Jaguar XE Premium: The XE Premium builds on the base trim with a rearview camera and an 11-speaker Meridian sound system.
  • Jaguar XE Prestige – The Prestige trim gains a navigation system, Jaguar’s InControl apps, genuine leather upholstery, heated front seats, a heated steering wheel, and proximity keyless entry.
  • Jaguar XE R-Sport: The R-Sport has sport seats and distinctive styling elements, as well as upgraded leather upholstery, satellite radio, automatic high beams, blind spot monitoring, rear cross traffic alert, lane departure warning, front and rear parking sensors, and automatic emergency braking. Traffic sign recognition, forward collision warning, a 360-degree parking camera, parallel park assist, and adaptive cruise control are available.
  • Jaguar XE S: The S model is the most powerful in the lineup. It comes standard with all-wheel drive and the range-topping supercharged V6 engine that makes 380 horsepower.
  • Jaguar XE Portfolio: The Portfolio comes with a rich array of tech and safety features, including a 12.3-inch digital instrument display, a 10-inch touch screen, a Wi-Fi hot spot, a head-up display, a 17-speaker Meridian surround-sound system, heated and ventilated front seats, heated rear seats, a hands-free trunk, and the safety features available in the R-Sport and S trims.

The following users liked this post:
Stephen.513 (07-25-2021)
Old 07-22-2021, 10:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AZBob
You should be able to research it--you may have to make yourself a chart by hand to keep track of what's what. See what's important to you year by year. Here is part of an article in cars.usnews.com on the 2018 model year.
  • Jaguar XE: The base XE features an 8-inch touch screen, a six-speaker stereo, Bluetooth, a USB port, HD Radio, synthetic leather upholstery, 10-way power-adjustable front seats, dual-zone automatic climate control, a moonroof, and rain-sensing windshield wipers. A rearview camera is available.
  • Jaguar XE Premium: The XE Premium builds on the base trim with a rearview camera and an 11-speaker Meridian sound system.
  • Jaguar XE Prestige – The Prestige trim gains a navigation system, Jaguar’s InControl apps, genuine leather upholstery, heated front seats, a heated steering wheel, and proximity keyless entry.
  • Jaguar XE R-Sport: The R-Sport has sport seats and distinctive styling elements, as well as upgraded leather upholstery, satellite radio, automatic high beams, blind spot monitoring, rear cross traffic alert, lane departure warning, front and rear parking sensors, and automatic emergency braking. Traffic sign recognition, forward collision warning, a 360-degree parking camera, parallel park assist, and adaptive cruise control are available.
  • Jaguar XE S: The S model is the most powerful in the lineup. It comes standard with all-wheel drive and the range-topping supercharged V6 engine that makes 380 horsepower.
  • Jaguar XE Portfolio: The Portfolio comes with a rich array of tech and safety features, including a 12.3-inch digital instrument display, a 10-inch touch screen, a Wi-Fi hot spot, a head-up display, a 17-speaker Meridian surround-sound system, heated and ventilated front seats, heated rear seats, a hands-free trunk, and the safety features available in the R-Sport and S trims.
This was exactly what I was looking for!

I don't understand why I couldn't find that on google, but thank you!

Old 07-22-2021, 10:47 AM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

You're welcome. But go ahead and keep searching. For instance, the standard features varied year by year so search for each year. Then you've got packages, which complicates it even more. Good luck!

Old 07-22-2021, 04:01 PM
DJS
Veteran Member
Received 2,156 Likes on 1,445 Posts
Old 07-23-2021, 03:21 AM
Received 173 Likes on 147 Posts

Currently, a lot of used Jaguar models have fewer inventories. On Jaguar XE, not so bad, there are some models to choose from

Last edited by 2018XF25T; 07-23-2021 at 03:47 AM.