XF (X260) 2015 onwards

Electronics

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2024, 02:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electronics

I had posted before I was having major problems trying to get into the trunk of my 2012 jaguar xf because of the dead battery. The key didn’t work under the lip of the trunk tried to get powered through the fuse box on the passenger side that didn’t work. The front tire is supposed to be a spot there to jump Under the skirt couldn’t get off the locking lug nuts kept me from getting the tire off because the key was in the trunk . I tried to go through the backseat and I seen a video on the exact car as mine . The video showed the guy taking off one of Heart in the backseat where the hole you can crawl in, but I loosen the bolts underneath, but I still couldn’t get it off because I can’t get to the bolts on the side of the seat, I don’t know how this guy did it he didn’t show him off from the start there’s a socket in there to take them off. Then I looked out. I called Aaa. The guy had a jump box with a cigarette lighter adapter which my jump box doesn’t have and I powered the trunk after all this I’ve been going through for two weeks and the wipers and the lights, but I couldn’t turn them off so now I got another problem. I’m selling the car this week wholesale. I also have another one that’s in marketplace 2012 xf portfolio. That needs a serpentine belt put on and brake pads and a broken lug nut taken out. I’m sacrificing the blue one wholesale. Because I don’t have the money to fix the other one I’m trying to do it myself, but I’m not a mechanic and there’s one thing about these cars when they break their pain in the *** of course there’s no honest mechanics around to be found. if anybody has ideas about how I could get the lights and wipers to shut off I’m gonna try scan. I have a scanner and maybe I could do it with that but I’m not positive that you jumpstart Jaguars that you have to reset things sometimes. I hate the sacrifice for wholesale, which is a lot. I’m losing a lot of money, but I need to get the white fixed and I’m going back to my Cadillacs . I wish I could keep the white one because I love this car. It’s not like any other car around. I also think the battery is no good from sitting for several months because I jumped it. It started right up but I ran it 10 minutes and I checked it for the head gasket and it’s fine thank God for that but it wouldn’t start up again unless I jump it so the battery might be dead, I’m gonna bring it to AutoZone and check it and charge it for nothing. So I’d appreciate any suggestions how I get the wipers and lights to turn off like I said I’m gonna scan and see if I could do that but I’m not an expert. I’m not a mechanic so I’m looking out to you guys. I’ll probably know a lot more about it than I do. Thank you very much. God bless you and your families and take care. John.