XF and XFR ( X250 ) 2007 - 2015

[CRITICAL] Restore original CCF configuration "As Built" after unsuccessful result

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2022, 08:54 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default [CRITICAL] Restore original CCF configuration "As Built" after unsuccessful result

Hi guys & I've read a lot around if it resonates with my problem but no luck,

So I'm in a critical situation now, because my car logged several errors & won't even start the engine after an update to CCF ( after I got the password to access).

All I wanted is to upgrade the Amplifier from Mid to High after I fitted in the High model which is compatible with XF 2012.

Eventually after update on CCF, here are modules & errors:

Is it a communication issue with those modules during update ? The battery was yellow & probably low voltage, it seemed quick to download the configuration & apply it, but after care restart here is the state:

here are the missmatches with "As Built" eventually:

here it proposes me to run the the Extras of errored modules, but I wait for my battery to fully recharge to try these (will post later):

What can be done ?

1. Can "As built" CCF configuration be restored ? I know it's an .XML file in "/ProgramData/JLR/IDS/Sessions/SOFTWARE_MANAGEMENT/SM_AS_BUILT"
2. Should I restore back the values & try to re-download a new config ? But I'm afraid it will still log those errors & critical modules.
3. Would a hard reset of battery ( disconnecting ground for 10 min ) help ?

[ASAP] Please advice & help.

Anatolie

Old 05-15-2022, 11:14 AM

I noticed those modules just failed to download because for some reason the wrong parameters are set in CCF for PowerTrain, Transmission etc. - all those crossed red modules, so communication with them can't be established, hence the car can't start the engine.

Why there was ? question mark in the value parameter ?
I don't know the right value & if it can be edited ..

so that explains the red crossed unable-to-communicate-with modules.

Where can I see the right values for PowerTrain modules from "As Built" original state ?

Old 05-15-2022, 11:38 AM

No, I tried posting the value CX2314D628AG for example instead of CX23?14D628?AG & it still inserted ? as it means the dash probably.

So it leaves me with the question, why it can't communicate with those red modules - ABS, GSM, PCM, RCM, TCM, AAM, ACM, IPC ?

Why it can't download or match the appropriate .vbf file for them ?

Old 05-15-2022, 12:02 PM

Wow, I had to go through High Priorities list & "Authorization security" so that it will enable communication with all modules. Problem solved.

But AAM still has wrong configuration & car has no sound. Will check the other thread.

Thanks.

The following 2 users liked this post by anatolie:
davetibbs (05-15-2022), Rbrites (12-28-2023)
Old 05-16-2022, 11:34 AM
Veteran Member
Received 2,408 Likes on 1,894 Posts

Several of your pictures show the SDD battery monitor in yellow. It's green later on so that was good.
What are you using as a power supply?
You will have problems if you try to operate SDD with a yellow battery symbol. That's why they included that symbol.

Old 05-16-2022, 03:56 PM

Thanks for noticing, basically no stable supply of 12.5+ yet.
Just starting the engine when I need to Run a configuration + a battery charger (but it's weaker) to reach green.

I know about 13+V constant but not yet possible.

Eventually fixed all the errors after Security Authorization procedure.
But my main problem resonates with "AAM -> no sound" because I unaware ran "Configure new module" after I plugged the BJ32-19C164-AF High to my Mid.
So now I try desperately to localte/find/obtain the matching .vbf calibration/firmware files for this amp: BJ32-19C164-AF.

Any help?

The following users liked this post:
Rbrites (12-28-2023)
Old 05-17-2022, 08:03 AM
Veteran Member
Received 2,408 Likes on 1,894 Posts

I run SDD V159.xxx and it does do a LOT of downloading. I mean hours and hours so I might have that file but I don't know where to look on my SDD laptop?
Do you know where in SDD these files are stored? I will try and take a look. It's a long shot too.

Old 05-17-2022, 11:07 AM
Received 59 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by anatolie
But my main problem resonates with "AAM -> no sound" because I unaware ran "Configure new module" after I plugged the BJ32-19C164-AF High to my Mid.
So now I try desperately to localte/find/obtain the matching .vbf calibration/firmware files for this amp: BJ32-19C164-AF.

Any help?
It's very likely that you bricked your module trying to configure it as new. There is no need to configure it as new if you're just upgrading the sound system. CCF change and that's it.

Old 12-28-2023, 12:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by anatolie
Wow, I had to go through High Priorities list & "Authorization security" so that it will enable communication with all modules. Problem solved.

But AAM still has wrong configuration & car has no sound. Will check the other thread.

Thanks.
Having the same issue... did you go through all of the authorization to solved it.. I will give ot it a try I did the HUD module update and after car wont Start