XF and XFR ( X250 ) 2007 - 2015

Aeroforce Gauge and custom Defrost Vent Pod

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2015, 10:18 PM
Received 71 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by chXFS
Nice!! Looks great!! Now just waiting on Herbie to install. I know he was dealing with some crappy weather.
Hey chXFS,

I installed my Gauges about two weeks ago but I forgot to post pic's. I have to say that I love them.. So much information at your finger tips. This project came together well.

Attached Thumbnails Aeroforce Gauge and custom Defrost Vent Pod-xfr-gauge-1.jpg   Aeroforce Gauge and custom Defrost Vent Pod-xfr-gauge-2.jpg  
The following users liked this post:
Reaxions (06-22-2022)
Old 04-21-2015, 09:50 AM
Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by Redjaguar100
Hey chXFS,

I installed my Gauges about two weeks ago but I forgot to post pic's. I have to say that I love them.. So much information at your finger tips. This project came together well.
Hey RJ100....they look great!!! but you should probably remove the Green Bay sign in the background!! ??? LOL

Old 04-21-2015, 10:01 AM
Veteran Member
Received 427 Likes on 307 Posts

Originally Posted by Gpalace
Hey RJ100....they look great!!! but you should probably remove the Green Bay sign in the background!! ??? LOL
I was going to comment about the Eagles fans in his locale grabbing their torches and pitchforks and coming after him

Old 04-21-2015, 10:51 AM
Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by 2010 Kyanite XFR
I was going to comment about the Eagles fans in his locale grabbing their torches and pitchforks and coming after him
Right !!! Thats what I expected to see...an Eagles sign!..maybe the local Eagle's faithful havent seen yet and we just outted him??? lol...

Old 04-22-2015, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Gpalace
Right !!! Thats what I expected to see...an Eagles sign!..maybe the local Eagle's faithful havent seen yet and we just outted him??? lol...
I am No fan of the E-GIRLS.....

I have GREEN BAY all around my house including a super bowl championship flag out front..

Even worst.. My wife is from Dallas.... LOL...

Old 04-22-2015, 10:02 PM
Veteran Member

I am No fan of the E-GIRLS.....

I have GREEN BAY all around my house including a super bowl championship flag out front..

Even worst.. My wife is from Dallas.... LOL...
So are you a transplant to the area? Otherwise you must be really tough to have made it this long. Does your wife wear any Cowboys swag around town? If so, she's definitely tough. Philly fans are crazy.

Old 04-23-2015, 07:20 PM

So are you a transplant to the area? Otherwise you must be really tough to have made it this long. Does your wife wear any Cowboys swag around town? If so, she's definitely tough. Philly fans are crazy.
Transplant... Hummmmm! Yes but not from the Bay.. Originally from Georgia, but Uncle Sam had me spend a very long time in the Bay during my service days. The rest was history as they say.. BTW, that when I first fell in love with Jaguar..My CO had an (R) and a Range Rover.

Old 04-23-2015, 08:45 PM
Veteran Member

Transplant... Hummmmm! Yes but not from the Bay.. Originally from Georgia, but Uncle Sam had me spend a very long time in the Bay during my service days. The rest was history as they say.. BTW, that when I first fell in love with Jaguar..My CO had an (R) and a Range Rover.
That makes sense. And the military pays better than I thought! An R and an RR! That's some serious coin.

Old 04-25-2015, 09:34 PM

That makes sense. And the military pays better than I thought! An R and an RR! That's some serious coin.
Military Pay wasn't that bad depending on your rank and your ability not to have a bunch of kids and also having a deep pocket daddy... LOL... Anyway, His S-type-R was black on black.. A real head turner..

Old 03-17-2023, 12:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gauge

Ok, so I have been on the boad for some time now and I pay attention to most threads. One of the major things discussed is performance, but with out having a way to monitor, how do we know if we are getting the most out of our products. But more importantly how are cars are reacting to what we modify. I have found the answer! We have seen them and its nothing new, but wouldnt it be nice if we could see A/F, Boost, Temp, just to name a few and it would all be real time cause it is hooked to the OBD2. I know, I know, we have all seen them, but what if we could get one made for our car? I spoke to Todd over at Aerofoce and here is his response.

(In order to pursue this we would need someone with one of these cars to stop by our shop for an initial evaluation to see what we'd be up against. Some mfg's are very standardized, and communications are very straight forward. Some like Subaru are completed messed up and we actually have to buy a car to figure it out.

We are located in North Ridgeville, Oh. If you can find anyone interested from your forums let me know. I'll ask around but I don't know any owners off-hand.)

This is huge and the gauge is sick!!!! So come on OH we are counting on you. Here is a link to there site and a video of it in action.
http://www.aeroforcetech.com/products_interceptor.html
Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges at Lethal Performance - YouTube

Now the next thing is how do we mount this without it looking like a racecar and keep it classy. Well, i have been chatting with a member on another forum and have sent him pics. He got back to me and as long as the vent is removable he can do it. Here are a few pics of his work.

Attachment 158509
Attachment 158510
Attachment 158511
Attachment 158512
Attachment 158513
Attachment 158514

Does anyone know if the vent can be removed? I assume it can cause I found it in a parts catalog. And would it be easy to get to? Im gonna go through with the Pod, But Im really hoping we can get this gauge.
where can I buy these pods

Old 03-17-2023, 07:33 AM
Veteran Member

Is there a reason why using a wireless OBD2 scanner and your phone with the appropriate software is not an appropriate and easy solution? It’s been so long I can’t even remember what app I used to verify all the different measurements, but it wasn’t expensive and I had maybe $25 invested. I’ll look in my old phone to see if the app is still there and edit this response.

Ok, so I have been on the boad for some time now and I pay attention to most threads. One of the major things discussed is performance, but with out having a way to monitor, how do we know if we are getting the most out of our products. But more importantly how are cars are reacting to what we modify. I have found the answer! We have seen them and its nothing new, but wouldnt it be nice if we could see A/F, Boost, Temp, just to name a few and it would all be real time cause it is hooked to the OBD2. I know, I know, we have all seen them, but what if we could get one made for our car? I spoke to Todd over at Aerofoce and here is his response.

(In order to pursue this we would need someone with one of these cars to stop by our shop for an initial evaluation to see what we'd be up against. Some mfg's are very standardized, and communications are very straight forward. Some like Subaru are completed messed up and we actually have to buy a car to figure it out.

We are located in North Ridgeville, Oh. If you can find anyone interested from your forums let me know. I'll ask around but I don't know any owners off-hand.)

This is huge and the gauge is sick!!!! So come on OH we are counting on you. Here is a link to there site and a video of it in action.
http://www.aeroforcetech.com/products_interceptor.html
Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges at Lethal Performance - YouTube

Now the next thing is how do we mount this without it looking like a racecar and keep it classy. Well, i have been chatting with a member on another forum and have sent him pics. He got back to me and as long as the vent is removable he can do it. Here are a few pics of his work.

Attachment 158509
Attachment 158510
Attachment 158511
Attachment 158512
Attachment 158513
Attachment 158514

Does anyone know if the vent can be removed? I assume it can cause I found it in a parts catalog. And would it be easy to get to? Im gonna go through with the Pod, But Im really hoping we can get this gauge.

Old 03-17-2023, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by Carl clews
where can I buy these pods
Hello Carl,
The pods are still available but you can only order them on Facebook. The guy who makes them
bases his business on Facebook.. You will need to order a spare vent and send him your original.
Becareful removing the vent as the plastic clips that hold it in place can easily break.

The guy who does them is named Ben,
His Business name is: Block8Head custom Vent Pods
His Email is: xxredline9xx@aol.com

Note: Some of the information is old and he may have updated his stuff.

Hope that helps .