XF and XFR ( X250 ) 2007 - 2015

Carbon fiber accessories

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2013, 07:23 AM
Veteran Member
Received 516 Likes on 333 Posts
Default Carbon fiber accessories

I have a 2010 XF that I've had the full black pack done to it and LOVE it. Even to the side vents, all black.
Mina Gallery now offers several carbon fiber accessories including the side vents. I've also seen the rear xfr valance available in carbon fiber.
My car is lunar gray with all chrome except badges painted paino black. And the roof as well is black so I'm wondering if the vents and rear valance in carbon would be a sporty accent or is the black pack enough.
I'd love to have the interior wood in carbon as well but not the cheap wrap carbon.
In my public profile I have an album of my XF to see the blacked out trim.

Old 02-20-2013, 07:39 AM
Veteran Member
Received 357 Likes on 174 Posts

My friend here in NJ at GrafX does real carbon wraps. I seen him do his wifes nails in Carbon last week and it looked great, not cheap or fake looking. He uses 3M products for all his wraps. I have seen his use carbon wraps on house hold items and many car interior pieces. I am sure you can find similiar in the CA area that will fit your needs.

Old 02-25-2013, 07:05 PM
Received 179 Likes on 122 Posts

Originally Posted by philhef
I have a 2010 XF that I've had the full black pack done to it and LOVE it. Even to the side vents, all black.
Mina Gallery now offers several carbon fiber accessories including the side vents. I've also seen the rear xfr valance available in carbon fiber.
My car is lunar gray with all chrome except badges painted paino black. And the roof as well is black so I'm wondering if the vents and rear valance in carbon would be a sporty accent or is the black pack enough.
I'd love to have the interior wood in carbon as well but not the cheap wrap carbon.
In my public profile I have an album of my XF to see the blacked out trim.
I've got the carbon fiber rear valance/diffuser, hood louvers, and front splitters from Mina Gallery, and have done some other bits around the car in black (Jaguar leaper on the trunk, etc.). I did a small interior trim piece with 3M carbon fiber film, but I wouldn't add it to the exterior, as it isn't real CF. I can't remember what else I've done, off hand, but I don't like just covering things in CF, without totally replacing the OEM piece, so doubt I'll do the Mina Gallery mirror covers of side lovers (both covers). I'd love to find a real CF trunk lip spoiler replacement, like the MB E63's, but I haven't found one yet.