XF and XFR ( X250 ) 2007 - 2015

Hey Guys- New here, check out my 2012 XFR

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2016, 06:17 PM
Veteran Member
Received 441 Likes on 389 Posts

Welcome - great looking ride! Given the look of your previous car I'm sure you'll be into some mods. As folks have said the Mina exhaust is easy, well priced and not crazy loud. Some tint, maybe wheels and calipers. Watch out for potholes - the jag wheels are v sensitive to getting bent...

Tune and pulley is getting a lot more popular although I've never felt short of power in the SC V8...enjoy!

Old 05-20-2016, 07:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GGG
Welcome to the forum aus10li,

Please follow this link New Member Area - Intro a MUST - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum to the New Member Area - Intro a MUST forum and post some info about yourself and your vehicle for all members to see. In return you'll get a proper welcome and some useful advice about posting to the forum.

Graham
Will do!

Originally Posted by allenman85
Welcome and congrats on your fine looking R! The F is nice but if you're into sedans this is the right choice.
Thank you sir. Yeah I came from two coupes so I definitely love coupes and there are very few as fine as the F these days. However, I wanted a complete change of what I was used to and the R definitely is great step up.

Originally Posted by BritCars
Welcome - great looking ride! Given the look of your previous car I'm sure you'll be into some mods. As folks have said the Mina exhaust is easy, well priced and not crazy loud. Some tint, maybe wheels and calipers. Watch out for potholes - the jag wheels are v sensitive to getting bent...

Tune and pulley is getting a lot more popular although I've never felt short of power in the SC V8...enjoy!
Appreciate it! I am definitely into mods as my previous two cars were modded. I'm trying to keep it light for the R though. The Mina exhaust is on my list, I got 20% tint all around the same week I picked up the car, and changed the license plate lights. I think I'll stick with the wheels for awhile as they are pretty nice stock. I have the Draco 20" dark grey ones with what looks like a silver stripe outlining around the spokes. I also think I will get the rear emblems painted gloss black or plasti-dipped.

Honestly, part of the reason why I got the R was because I didn't want to mod it too much. It's already great in stock form, but a few minor mods here and there I would not be opposed to.