XF and XFR ( X250 ) 2007 - 2015

jaguar side decal choice which do you like?

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2020, 10:33 PM
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
Default jaguar side decal choice which do you like?

Hello everyone so I noticed they're putting the decal on the side of the new Jaguar especially the special Jaguars I think it's really cool I'm going to put one on my car because I want to stick out and let people know what I'm driving it looks too boring plane and you can always peel it off if you don't like it after a while I have a place making me this beautiful decal I want to know what choice you like and your opinion on which one you think looks best I'm going to send for choices please let me know what you all think even if you think it's something you don't personally like let me know what you think the best one is this thank you

The following users liked this post:
Austin Lewis (07-22-2020)
Old 07-22-2020, 02:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Version 2

Originally Posted by Enzo Valetti
Hello everyone so I noticed they're putting the decal on the side of the new Jaguar especially the special Jaguars I think it's really cool I'm going to put one on my car because I want to stick out and let people know what I'm driving it looks too boring plane and you can always peel it off if you don't like it after a while I have a place making me this beautiful decal I want to know what choice you like and your opinion on which one you think looks best I'm going to send for choices please let me know what you all think even if you think it's something you don't personally like let me know what you think the best one is this thank you

I’d go with version 2! I was thinking the same for my XF-R like the idea!

Old 07-22-2020, 11:01 AM
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
Default final pic of the new fecal on my xfr. follow me on insta musclecarv8xfr

Originally Posted by Enzo Valetti

I finally went with this design they came up with it a little differently than what I saw on the internet and I like their special touches and I also added a red eye and I think it made it really stand out to match the calipers and the brake lights people stop and stare and tell me that this is very cool it's a big head turner and I think it really makes the car stand out as an aggressive muscle car that it really is

Old 03-30-2022, 09:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where was sticker/decal purchased?

Hey Enzo,

Where did you purchase this sticker or did you have it custom made?

Thanks,

Blake