XF and XFR ( X250 ) 2007 - 2015

lower grille parts for sport bumper

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2017, 04:24 PM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Default lower grille parts for sport bumper

Hi. I have a 2014 3.0 awd with s/c. I have a replacement front sport bumper on the way and just wanted to verify with the group on the correct part numbers for the left, right and center lower grilles and chrome pieces. I already have the main grille. Also, an interesting thing I noticed on the jag parts list. I see parts listed for the left/right lower grilles that have open mesh instead of the usual closed mesh. I had only seen the passenger side lower grille with open mesh before, and i am hoping I'm reading the chart correctly, because i am not a fan of the closed plastic mesh. I think the open mesh looks better and more functional even if just in my mind.

For the rest I came up with these, assuming that I want to go with the blacked out look. Still on the fence as to keeping some chrome accents to match the black grille with chrome surround.

c2z16210 lt lower grille(open)
c2z16208 rt lower grill (open)
c2z16174 center grille?
c2z20504 lt blacked chrome upper thing
c2z20500 rt blacked chrome upper thing
c2z20503 lt blacked chrome blade
c2z20499 rt blacked chrome blade

If anyone has any experience in buying the lower bumper grilles for a 2014 xf sport bumper, please chime in and let me know if I'm on the right track.

Thanks.

Old 09-04-2017, 11:11 PM
Default Anybody?

Hasn't anyone had to order bumper components for a sport bumper?

Old 11-10-2017, 03:18 PM

just in case anyone's interested, the air vent numbers below are correct. I know most don't care, but for me it was aggravating to look at the front grill and see "fake" vents that blocked air intake. Some xf's I've seen have one side open and one side closed, some have both closed, I'm pretty sure all xfr's have both open. I'll take any additional air under the hood I can get, even if most of it it just passes out the vents in the wheel wells.

previous looked the same, but holes were not open.

The following users liked this post:
Paul Fisher (02-23-2019)
Old 03-03-2018, 03:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, i just got myself a sport bumper as well i got a 2015 jaguar xf sport, can you provide me some part numbers since you got them already?
I need the middle bottom grill, and the (2) plastic black inserts, 2 curved Molding Trim black gloss, 2 blade Molding Trim black gloss.
if you can help me out with that i would be very thankful, let me know anything even if not all part numbers. thanks