XF and XFR ( X250 ) 2007 - 2015

Mina Speed Pack Spoiler or Carbon Fiber Lip Spoiler.

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2014, 10:35 PM
Received 71 Likes on 64 Posts
Question Mina Speed Pack Spoiler or Carbon Fiber Lip Spoiler.

Has any body purchased the mina speed pack spoiler? I was considering it but wanted to know if anybody actual purchased it and how did they like. I noticed that few member have purchased the carbon fiber lip spoiler but I haven't seen any speed pack spoilers. I'm toying with the idea of purchasing one but I like the carbon fiber lip spoiler as well.

Old 01-21-2015, 08:47 AM
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Hi, just purchased it from mina, hope it will look as good as speed pack lid.

Old 01-21-2015, 10:27 PM
Veteran Member
Received 515 Likes on 333 Posts

I've bought lots from Chris at Mina. Excellent quality! I have the carbon side vents, front carbon splitters and headlight lids. Hoping he gets mirror covers soon.

Old 01-22-2015, 03:40 PM
Received 64 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by Redjaguar100
Has any body purchased the mina speed pack spoiler? I was considering it but wanted to know if anybody actual purchased it and how did they like. I noticed that few member have purchased the carbon fiber lip spoiler but I haven't seen any speed pack spoilers. I'm toying with the idea of purchasing one but I like the carbon fiber lip spoiler as well.
Please post pictures after you get it installed on your car. I too am interested.

Old 01-22-2015, 10:13 PM
Veteran Member

Mina Speed Pack Spoiler or Carbon Fiber Lip Spoiler.-image.jpg
Hard to photograph the front lip spoilers. And I didn't like th lids at first but now I don't like it without them!! Side vents from mina as well. Their carbon is excellent!! I wish they'd do the speed pack spoiler in carbon!!

Last edited by philhef; 01-22-2015 at 10:16 PM.
Old 01-22-2015, 10:17 PM
Veteran Member
Old 01-23-2015, 02:19 AM

Originally Posted by philhef
Attachment 105058
Hard to photograph the front lip spoilers. And I didn't like th lids at first but now I don't like it without them!! Side vents from mina as well. Their carbon is excellent!! I wish they'd do the speed pack spoiler in carbon!!
I built my own front cf splitter. Mine sticks forward a little further. I want a cf rear trunk spoiler that is taller than the speed pack one.

Old 01-23-2015, 04:31 PM
Received 99 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr Sharky
I built my own front cf splitter. Mine sticks forward a little further. I want a cf rear trunk spoiler that is taller than the speed pack one.
Pics would be nice.

Old 01-24-2015, 02:11 AM

Originally Posted by chXFS
Pics would be nice.
Ok, will post pics tomorrow when I wash the car.

Old 01-24-2015, 05:36 PM

I would also love to see pic's of your front splitter.

Old 01-24-2015, 05:53 PM

I did not purchase a spoiler yet because Vorsteiner automotives told me that they where producing a body kit in carbon fiber for the XF. After multiple emails back and forth with them, they decided not to move forward with their design. (Even though they told me it was ready to be released). So now I'm waiting to see what Christ over at Mina is going to come up with. I very much prefer something in carbon fiber because I have some much of it on my baby already.

Attached Thumbnails Mina Speed Pack Spoiler or Carbon Fiber Lip Spoiler.-modified-xfr.jpg   Mina Speed Pack Spoiler or Carbon Fiber Lip Spoiler.-modified-xfr-1.jpg   Mina Speed Pack Spoiler or Carbon Fiber Lip Spoiler.-modified-xfr-2.jpg  
Old 01-25-2015, 12:10 AM

I did not purchase a spoiler yet because Vorsteiner automotives told me that they where producing a body kit in carbon fiber for the XF. After multiple emails back and forth with them, they decided not to move forward with their design. (Even though they told me it was ready to be released). So now I'm waiting to see what Christ over at Mina is going to come up with. I very much prefer something in carbon fiber because I have some much of it on my baby already.
CF products look the best on a red or white car. I have always love CF on my red Corvette and my red Miata.

Old 01-25-2015, 12:15 AM

Here are pictures of my CF front splitter that I made for my XF.

Old 01-27-2015, 07:51 AM
Veteran Member

Here are pictures of my CF front splitter that I made for my XF.

Those look GREAT!!! you should sell on EBAY!. My only issue would be my driveway would eat those in 5 minutes!! lol My Mina barely survive!
If you are wanting a XFRS wing style spoiler, bug Chris at Mina! lol I think if he had a few guys wanting it, he move it up on the list I know he started modifying the XKRS wing for the XF but ran into trouble and sat it aside. Same with the early mirror covers. I'm still waiting for those!!

Old 01-27-2015, 03:05 PM

Yes, I have been communicating with Chris. I want to order the rear diffuser in CF but want a taller rear spoiler or wing that I can paint my body color. So he gave me a couple of options. Hope to get them made and installed before the summer.

Old 01-27-2015, 06:14 PM

Yes, I have been communicating with Chris. I want to order the rear diffuser in CF but want a taller rear spoiler or wing that I can paint my body color. So he gave me a couple of options. Hope to get them made and installed before the summer.
My last conversation with Chris was also recent and I have the impression that he is doing a CF spoiler for the XF. Maybe not exactly like the XFR-S but something really nice. And those splitters are really nice, you should market them on EBay or something.. IMHO...

Old 01-27-2015, 07:35 PM

My last conversation with Chris was also recent and I have the impression that he is doing a CF spoiler for the XF. Maybe not exactly like the XFR-S but something really nice. And those splitters are really nice, you should market them on EBay or something.. IMHO...
I might consider producing them and selling them. But for right now, I am not set up for that. I do mostly one off items for special vehicles in my shop. My primary business is the demolition of commercial buildings and recycling the disposal material.

If Chris makes a really nice rear spoiler for our cars, you can bet that I will be one of the first in line.

Old 01-27-2015, 08:57 PM

If Chris makes a really nice rear spoiler for our cars, you can bet that I will be one of the first in line.
After me of course!!!!!...LOL...

Old 01-27-2015, 09:13 PM
Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts

Guys this is what iam thinking about....how is it defined ? How would one come by one of these?

Attached Thumbnails Mina Speed Pack Spoiler or Carbon Fiber Lip Spoiler.-image.jpg  
Old 01-27-2015, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Gpalace;
Guys this is what iam thinking about....how is it defined ? How would one come by one of these?
Hi Gpalace, If I'm not mistaken and correct me if I'm wrong but when this was discussed on the sport pack spoiler thread, alot of people shot down the XFR-S spoiler, so Chris made the smaller Sport pack spoiler which I had considered buying until I seen one up close and thought it was a bit small for my taste. I think the XFR-S spoiler runs around 3 to 5 Grand from Jaguar.. $$$ to expensive for most, and I dont think they will part with it easily unless you own a XFR-S. I also believe he attempted to make a XKR-S spoiler for the XF. This looks close to the XFR-S spoiler but not as large. I'm not 100 percent sure which direction will be his final direction.

Attached Thumbnails Mina Speed Pack Spoiler or Carbon Fiber Lip Spoiler.-xkr-s-1.jpg   Mina Speed Pack Spoiler or Carbon Fiber Lip Spoiler.-xkr-s-2.jpg  

Quick Reply: Mina Speed Pack Spoiler or Carbon Fiber Lip Spoiler.