XF and XFR ( X250 ) 2007 - 2015

My 09 S/C warranty experience at this dealer.

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 02:19 PM
Veteran Member
Received 357 Likes on 174 Posts
Arrow My 09 S/C warranty experience at this dealer.

I had a few bugs and some minor thingsthat needed warranty so I finally had taken my 09 XF S/C to my local dealer. My local dealer is Ray Catena Jaguar in Edison NJ. As with all my delaer experience I was well prepared to be mixed off on some things. The service advisor I had was Thomas Grzybek. He took my Jag in and even gave me a Enterprise loaner as he did not have to as I did not buy this car from them. A week later it was time for me to pick the XF up as it was finished and they fixed everything I mentioned under warranty and my oil change was only $90. They even found other little minor things that needed repair and handled that also.
For once I am happy in every way with this service visit and I didnt get bent over.

I highly suggest this location for anyone in the area in the need for warranty and service. This is also a MB,Aston, Land Rover,Porsche service center and dealership.Very large place.

Now I can take this TPMS issue up with Jaguar CS and see if I ca nget reimbursed for my tire shredding off due to the ongoing TPMS failures.

The following 2 users liked this post by BigCat09:
Norri (03-13-2012), xjrguy (03-14-2012)
Old 03-13-2012, 02:26 PM
Received 6,332 Likes on 5,517 Posts

Good news, thanks for letting us know.

Old 03-13-2012, 02:48 PM
Veteran Member
Received 331 Likes on 235 Posts

Glad to hear your experience was superb.

It's though to find a dealer these days, that takes pride in their service.

Old 03-14-2012, 11:30 AM
Received 973 Likes on 644 Posts

Originally Posted by BigCat09
I had a few bugs and some minor thingsthat needed warranty so I finally had taken my 09 XF S/C to my local dealer. My local dealer is Ray Catena Jaguar in Edison NJ. As with all my delaer experience I was well prepared to be mixed off on some things. The service advisor I had was Thomas Grzybek. He took my Jag in and even gave me a Enterprise loaner as he did not have to as I did not buy this car from them. A week later it was time for me to pick the XF up as it was finished and they fixed everything I mentioned under warranty and my oil change was only $90. They even found other little minor things that needed repair and handled that also.
For once I am happy in every way with this service visit and I didnt get bent over.

I highly suggest this location for anyone in the area in the need for warranty and service. This is also a MB,Aston, Land Rover,Porsche service center and dealership.Very large place.

Now I can take this TPMS issue up with Jaguar CS and see if I ca nget reimbursed for my tire shredding off due to the ongoing TPMS failures.
Many thanks for taking the time to report your positive experience. We spend way too much time listening to the other end of the spectrum. Far to many people think we dealer folks spend our day trying to figure out how to **** somebody off; nothing is further from the truth!

Thanks again, and you enjoy that Super! Maybe I should say.......grab your knickers!

Cheers,

Old 03-15-2012, 02:49 PM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

The dealer I use, rosenthal jaguar/chantilly jaguar and land rover, is extremely good too. Open saturdays and sundays and will bend over to make any experience I have with them perfect. They offered me a loaner car for just balancing one of my tires for free.

With their excelent service, I wont even consider taking my car other places. Even though getting the services done at the dealer cost more then other options.

Old 03-20-2012, 02:51 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I agree Big Cat. Thomas (or as I call him Tomy G) is excellent - I just took my car there - he was quick to get me a nice Land rover loaner and was on my way. Quick service and constantly updates you on the status.

Old 04-17-2012, 03:41 PM
Veteran Member
Received 357 Likes on 174 Posts

UPDATE: Hey guys, I brought my new XF-R in to see Tommy G to see what it may neeed coming up and he took the time to go over every detail on any questions I had. He was able and willing to take the time to speak with me about future service and previous service that was done on my car even though I did not buy it from them.Experiences like this will keep me a customer of Tommy G at Ray Catena Jaguar in Edison NJ . I hope this will help some of you who are in this area who want top notch service on your Jaguars.

The following users liked this post:
xjrguy (04-17-2012)
Old 04-18-2012, 04:52 AM
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bryce804
The dealer I use, rosenthal jaguar/chantilly jaguar and land rover, is extremely good too. Open saturdays and sundays and will bend over to make any experience I have with them perfect. They offered me a loaner car for just balancing one of my tires for free.

With their excelent service, I wont even consider taking my car other places. Even though getting the services done at the dealer cost more then other options.
Glad to hear that about Rosenthal. We are relocating from the DFW area to Great Falls soon and was hoping to hear good things about the local dealer.