XF and XFR ( X250 ) 2007 - 2015

Quad Exhaust Tips

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2017, 06:38 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Quad Exhaust Tips

Hey all,
I have a '13 XF and was looking to replace the stock tips with quads. I'm not even sure where to look for this, but would anyone know the size that would fit these? (Inlet, length and outlet), and if anyone has purchased any, if anyone could post a link to those i'd really appreciate that.

Not sure what size would be a great fit on the curved outlet of the bumper but i've attached a picture of it done.

Thanks everyone!

Old 05-22-2017, 08:42 AM
Received 99 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by Jasin Dhaliwal
Hey all,
I have a '13 XF and was looking to replace the stock tips with quads. I'm not even sure where to look for this, but would anyone know the size that would fit these? (Inlet, length and outlet), and if anyone has purchased any, if anyone could post a link to those i'd really appreciate that.

Not sure what size would be a great fit on the curved outlet of the bumper but i've attached a picture of it done.

Thanks everyone!
If you zoom on the pic you provided. That is a Mina Gallery exhaust. You can see Mina engraved on the tip. It's sold as a axle back.

You can call Chris at Mina and ask what size the tips are or perhaps a forum member can chime in. I have this exhaust and can measure for you but I'm at work right now.