XF and XFR ( X250 ) 2007 - 2015

Redjaguar no more!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2013, 12:02 AM
Received 71 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by Need4Spd
I can see that the included maintenance is a great way to sell customers new Jags. "Hey, thanks for bringing in your car for its annual maintenance. Did you know your tires are needing replacement soon? Well, of course we can replace them, but I have this brand-new XFR sitting right here, and you can have it TODAY..."

BTW, what is new for your '13 over past model years?
Well, So far, From what I can tell. The ride is much better and extremely quite. The info system is light year past what they had with the old DVD drive system. This system is what it should have been in the first place. The Nav is updated all the time with real time traffic and it fast. The battery problem some members had with the ICE system is solved because you can program the car to go to sleep and no matter how many times you open the door or you leave it locked or unlock or even if the key is left nearby the car goes to sleep until you sit in it and put your foot on the brake pedal. I also took alook at the sun roof and it seems Jag no longer use the old pin set up which cause rattles. I was also told that they change the MAF settings so that a change in filters won't upset the system which cause some member to get a check engine light.
Basically, I think Jaguar was listening to the problems some member had on this forum and corrected those problems. I also think they stole some programming and electronics from Nissan/Infiniti.. IMHO