XF and XFR ( X250 ) 2007 - 2015

Small XF issues requesting help

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2016, 12:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Small XF issues requesting help

I have a 2009 XF that currently get heat consistently out of the pass. side but feels like a door might be 85% closed passing thru the to the drivers side at times. If i close off the heat on the pass side and open the drivers side it seems like it forces a door open and starts working on the drivers side. Not sure if anybody has a dash diagram but that would be helpful or any idea for repairs? Face vents is what i am referencing.

2nd issue. The rear brakes are perfect but the E brake warning light comes on. I have heard this is a computer issue that needs updating from dealership? Any truth?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Old 12-05-2016, 04:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no suggestions?

Old 12-06-2016, 12:30 PM
Received 109 Likes on 84 Posts

Gee, you gave it a whole day too.

Old 12-18-2016, 12:17 PM
Received 38 Likes on 26 Posts

I have a 2013 XF and had some similar issues with the parking brake warning light coming on. Turns out that my indy Jag guy says it is caused by low battery voltage. Completely makes sense since the battery was in various states of discharge ever since I had bought it salvage. Once the battery is back to full charge you can have it reprogrammed to reset it. Pretty simple reset and mine has been working well for several months now.

Can't help you in diagnosing any of the dash issues but I happen to have an entire dash board of everything minus the leather cover that is available if you need any of it(from my parts car)!

Good Luck!