XF and XFR ( X250 ) 2007 - 2015

Spice Interior

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 06:56 AM
Received 23 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Spice Interior

Does anyone have or has anyone seen a car with the "Spice" interior that is available with the Porfolio package or the supercharged engine? It's difficult to determine what it really looks like from the website or the XF brochure and the dealership here in Orlando does not have any jags fitted with this color option. I have had light colors in the past (like the barley, ivory or dove) and have struggled keeping them looking good and my current car has a black interior and it does get very hot here in Orlando sitting out all day at work, so the spice could be a good option.

So the question to anyone who has it or has seen it, is it more of a medium tan sort of like the tan that used to be in the jaguars of old?

Old 08-12-2010, 07:00 PM
Veteran Member
Received 281 Likes on 260 Posts

Definitely not any shade of tan.

Spice is more like cinnamon, more a medium brown with a red tinge. It is a very nice colour, neither dark nor light.

Old 08-13-2010, 06:01 AM
Received 23 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jagular
Definitely not any shade of tan.

Spice is more like cinnamon, more a medium brown with a red tinge. It is a very nice colour, neither dark nor light.
Thank you very much for the information. Sounds perfect for me.

Old 02-02-2011, 10:51 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Spice is nice

I visited a dealer the other day and saw a white 3.0D XFS with dark wheels, but the inside was awesome. Spice interior with a black suede headlining. The Spice is the colour of dark terracotta but only on the squab and back panels of all the seats. The side panels are charcoal along with the dash. I am not a fan of charcoal interior but this looks fantastic. Apparently it is available as a option ( Spice Pack ) when bought with the Prem Lux or Portfolio from what I was told.

My car is a red XF prem lux 2.7D with Ivory seats full of extras incl 440w, dab, and tv, together with blind spot and is the best of the 6 other jags, both X and S types I have owned.

Old 02-02-2011, 03:42 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by MikeFL52
Does anyone have or has anyone seen a car with the "Spice" interior that is available with the Porfolio package or the supercharged engine? It's difficult to determine what it really looks like from the website or the XF brochure and the dealership here in Orlando does not have any jags fitted with this color option. I have had light colors in the past (like the barley, ivory or dove) and have struggled keeping them looking good and my current car has a black interior and it does get very hot here in Orlando sitting out all day at work, so the spice could be a good option.

So the question to anyone who has it or has seen it, is it more of a medium tan sort of like the tan that used to be in the jaguars of old?
i have spice in my XFSC and I love the color I'll see if I can post some pics shortly

Old 02-02-2011, 03:55 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I took pictures with a red and orange towel so you can appreciate the shade.

Attached Thumbnails Spice Interior-img_1026.jpg   Spice Interior-img_1027.jpg   Spice Interior-img_1028.jpg   Spice Interior-img_1029.jpg  
The following users liked this post:
JAYE820 (01-18-2012)