XF and XFR ( X250 ) 2007 - 2015

Wheels refurbed

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2017, 08:13 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Wheels refurbed

Hi All

Just thought I'd post a new thread to show my newly refurbished wheels. Been looking around for ages for the right people and cost and found these guys
http://www.fusionwheels.tech/
Just picked up th car and very pleased - shows the state of the old ones as I never realised that there should have been a sparkle in the silver. Took opportunity while the wheels where off to get the centre caps changed as my old ones where faded and looked horrid. Jag wanted £80 for a set of centre caps ! Utterly ridiculous so found these on web for a faction of the price.

Old 05-20-2017, 08:52 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They look great. I like the centre caps. I just replaced mine but went for the red Jag head. I got some Jag union jack valve caps to finish it off.

Last edited by Kirk Holmes; 05-20-2017 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Addition
Old 05-20-2017, 09:03 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Kirk Holmes
They look great. I like the centre caps. I just replaced mine but went for the red Jag head. I got some Jag union jack valve caps to finish it off.
hello mate - yes I had originally the red ones but they faded to all silver in the end - I have the value caps but for some reason they replaced them, I just haven't put them back yet.
I found the Union Jack centre caps on jag website and they wanted £80 for them- sod that !